Second Muster: Chapter 47

***

***

Cold sweat now trickles down the side of Yeora's face. The more she looked at what happened, the more she couldn't believe. Taehyung stared up at her as she carries his dying form. Every heart beat has slowed down, every sharp intake of air through his mouth shortens and every flicker of his ocean eyes dying down as he contently lay there in Yeora's arms.

"Jimin! What did you do?!" she screeches at Jimin who's still holding Taehyung's sword that's still dripping with blood.

Jimin didn't speak, instead he trudges forward at Yeora who has her guards down and without a single word, the very same sword is now impaled her. The sound of the sword piercing through her chest into her back. It's as if a hot stick is being pushed through her body. Taehyung's sword is cursed.

It burns, it heats up, it rips inside. Tissue by tissue, Yeora can feel it. Yeora can feel what Taehyung feels. Yeora looks up at Jimin with question in her eyes. Tears starts rolling down her cheek. Taehyung can only watch her die slowly, he can't do anything as he himself is dying.

"Jimin," Yeora whispers.

Heart shattering into pieces as her suppose last word leaves her mouth.  Another hit is coming from Jimin and Yeora closes her eyes in anticipation.

"If I'm going to die in my lover's hands, so be it," she whispers but she could only hear rocks falling to the ground so she opens her eyes to see.

A sword is driven into Jimin's body and making it crumble into white stones similar to Selene's replica. That Jimin was fake.

Yeora laughs and cries but the pain in her chest stops her as she coughs more blood.

"Am I late to the party?" King Namjoon comments as he sheaths his sword to his side.

Yeora looks up to him with blurry eyes and falls to the ground together with the sword sticked to her body and Taehyung in her arms.

~¤Φ¤~

Jungkook thrashes in his suppose throne beside Selene. He hates being here all bound up to forcely marry her. Profanities starts flooding his mouth. Not a single fearful word can be heard. He thought they were winning, he thought they had her but no, she had them. He saw the king kill Taehyung, he's not sure what really happened but he knew that wasn't him.

King Jimin would never.

He comments to himself. He's now alone in the room and clears his throat. Lisa, in her invisible form, taps his shoulder. She gripped Jungkook's ankle tightly like a bear trap when she realized that Selene has snatched Jungkook away. Only Jungkook knew that she's with him. But any wrong move, they might know she's around.

"Can you hold on a little longer and stay in that form?" he whispers to her.

"Yes Jungkook but what do you plan to do?" she answered in a hushed tone as well.

Jungkook thinks of a plan to atleast remove these bounds and atleast get them going but he can't take them off.

"These must be a spell. I can't get out of them," he comments.

"I'll try to think of something. For now, just go with her craziness and try to learn more about her. I'll be around," she then proceeds to move without a sound.

Jungkook sighs in defeat. What if they're both dead by now? He shakes the idea off his head and balls his hands, knuckles turning white.

Selene enters the room with tray in her hand.

"Don't get yourself too riled up prince Jungkook. I assure you, they're both dead now," she devilishly grinned making Jungkook's stomach churn.

He only glares at her and ignores her the whole time she's around.

~¤Φ¤~

Hoseok turns pale when he saw both bodies being wheeled into Dr. Jin's clinic. He himself meet up with King Namjoon in his kingdom to see for himself. The king isn't lying. Namjoon has filled him in at what actually happened and has convinced Hoseok that he is indeed in their side. To prove his loyalty, he drank a cup of mermaid's blood to weaken him as he enters Jimin's kingdom. After all, they're still enemy.

Alice came to aid Seokjin to his duties.  He saw how badly in shape the two are. He could only pray that he'd be able to heal Yeora. To atleast draw out the sword from her chest but it's now impossible to as it starts to turn her into a stone from within.

"What can we do about this?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who's thinking for a good way to pull the sword out.

"I don't wanna say this but we might lose them both," Seokjin reminds them.

His hands are full as he tries to slow down the process of Yeora turning into a stone permanently.

Taehyung on the other hand finds himself healing his own body. The sword is his and the it's only master. So naturally, it would heal himself. The only thing is, he's sacrificing his other wing.

In his unconscious state, his body functions by itself clearing all the poison and curse that has been left by his sword. His blood once again runs in areas thay has been slowly turning into a stone delivering new life to them while Yeora continues to turn into a stone from within.

Whatever Selene did to Jimin, he knew something's not right. It's as if they're trapped in a wrong dimension because right now, he can't feel Yeora's presence nor the king himself.

He only feels emptiness and the voidness in this environment they're in.

He only hope that what he's thinking is not what it is because once they have realized that they're trapped in this cycle, someone needs to die for them to be able to get out of here.

Selene is not one to take lightly.

•••