𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

01. | DOUBLE TROUBLE ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader )  
❝ we can get lost in an upbeat rhythm ❞

 | DOUBLE TROUBLE ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙━━ ( osamu miya x reader )  ❝ we can get lost in an upbeat rhythm ❞

━━━━━━━━━━

TWO TROUBLEMAKERS AND A SANE PERSON.

━━━━━━━━━━

Since their parents were friends since high school, it was natural for them to be close since birth. The trio Y/N, Atsumu, and Osamu are childhood friends. They've watched each other grow up over the years, each one growing up more and more each day. The trio practically lived at each other's houses since they were next door neighbors, they could do anything they want. Like sneaking into each other's room through the window or just normal, simple sleepovers. 

Y/N's parents were barely home due to their work schedules, she never really had a parental figure to look up to growing up. She never once blamed her parents or anything like that. She get's it, working almost everyday with two day off's was tiring. Their schedules just never lined up with hers, she would come back from school while they were about to leave. She wasn't mad, but simply lonely. Some days when the twins weren't around it would just be her, sitting in her empty and quiet house, wondering when her parents are getting back. An bare big block of wood as a dining table didn't help either. 

The twins were more like an escape for the girl, she had them, and they had her. What more could you possibly ask for?

PRESENT DAY

"ATSUMU! OSAMU! GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW OR I WON'T GIVE YOU SOME OF MY ONIGIRI!" Y/N yelled and stomped outside of the twins window. Today marked their first day of their second year at Inarizaki High.

The annoyed girl shook her head and tapped her foot, in her hand was a plastic bag full of onigiri, Osamu's favorite food. There was no "favorites" in her book, just simply who is better than the other. Okay nevermind, she definitely has a favorite. 

Her and Atsumu were more like the dynamic and iconic best friend duo, a ride or die you might say. But it was no secret that she had romantic feelings Osamu, the only people dense enough to not know this were the two lovebirds themselves. 

"Bruh they need to get outside like right now or I will just leave, deadass." Y/N muttered to herself under her breath. She hated waiting for them in the morning since they would always start a fight with each other over absolutely nothing. It was pretty irritating to deal with, especially so early in the morning. Most of the time she would have to go inside and break it up herself, one quick jab in the gut and it's over for them.