Thirteen

The next morning I wake up to my alarm sounding off. Back to my regularly scheduled program. I stretch before sitting up on the edge of my bed and silence the alarm. I check my personal phone first, no new notifications, good. Next is the bangtan phone, one notification, I check it and close it immediately because the volume was all the way up. I turn it down then open the video again.

"He did say he would send me a surprise later" I watch the video of Taehyung masturbating, hearing his moans and grunts, watching him make a mess all over his hand like I'd done the night before "Whew" I fan myself. It's too early for this but I would be a liar to pretend like it didn't excitement me.

I go to the bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth then back to my room to get dressed. Afterwards I decide to make some breakfast and I meet Dani in the kitchen with a cup of coffee

"Morning"

"Morning" I reply, filling my favorite mug with the fresh brew

"Are you two good again?"

"Yeah we're cool, sorry she cancelled on you though"

"It's okay, you live together there has to be peace in the home" Dani smiled "Have a good day at work"

"Thanks" I didn't have a large appetite, I think I'm still full from all the food we ate last night so I toast a bagel and add cream cheese.

Once I'm done with my bagel and coffee I gather my bags and I'm out the door. I take the bus to work, even though I can drive but this is just easier. I work as a translator, surprise. The company I work for is expanding internationally and keeps translators on staff for emergency meetings and such so they don't need to hire outside parties on short notice. I also teach basic English for any employees that want to learn. It's a good job but unfortunately they decided not to renew my contract and I've not been able to land any other jobs in the field. Since getting a job as a foreigner can be a lengthy process I was hoping to lock in a new job last month but was unsuccessful.

I get clocked in and check my calendar. I'm assigned to three meetings today so I got started on the briefings for the first that was at 10am. While I'm reading, a delivery guy appears at my cubicle holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers, with exactly seven red roses scattered through. I accept them with a polite bow, the other women in the office start to whisper.

"Looks like you're having an especially good morning" Park Si Woo, greeted me while eyeing my flowers

"Oh, thank you sunbae"

"Are they from your boyfriend?" He asked, I nodded yes "They're beautiful, he has good taste in arrangements

"Thank you" he goes back to his desk and I find the perfect spot for the vase on me. I spin it and notice a white note card peeking out the baby's breath

Just wanted to put a smile on your face.
Have a great day.
-Seven

Yoongi must have told them where I work. They are too much, I smiled reading the note. I drop the card in my purse and get to work. The first meeting went great, another done deal. The second meeting was cancelled so I helped my coworker finalize his notes and outlines. The day seemed to be speeding by, not sure if it was because I was in an exceptional mood or not but I was not complaining. For lunch I decided to dine on campus in the company cafe, finding an empty table I took it for myself.

I usually ate lunch alone, every now and then a coworker or two would join me or I them but I didn't talk to a lot of people. Some didn't like me for the obvious reasons, others didn't pay me any attention and I was mostly okay with that. Being a foreigner in a place that likes your culture and aesthetic but doesn't always like the source of it was interesting. Of course most people were polite but I have had a few experiences that I'd like to forget as well. Once I finished my food I disposed of my trash and went back upstairs to prepare for today's final meeting.