Author Note (DO READ)

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good and keeping safe.

There are few things that i would like to say:

1) 60 chapters of this story have been completed/posted, so i wana know how you guys are liking the story? I know my old readers' views as I have recognised many of them. (Thank you so much guys for loving this story and reading it again even when i went MIA for years and you guys kept on waiting )

I want to know the views of those readers who are reading this story for the first time.

2) I know many of you founding the pace of this story slow, but thats what i have mentioned in my previous note that this story is very very long and things/scenarios will be revealed or happen at the right time. I don't rush things.

This story will end in next 50 chapters. I will not be extending it further than that.

3) Updates: I know you guys are happy with me for giving regular, everyday updates. But this won't be the case for long.

Reason for regular updates is that 97 chapters have already been written of this story, posted in IF. I am re-posting all the chapters here, with some editing here and there. (And some major editing in few chapters)

Once chapter 97 is posted here, after that there will be only one update per week

4) Characters : I have posted the pictures of characters in the "Character Sketch" post. The characters i have envisioned them in roles. You guys can check, it will help you imagine the scenes. :)

That's it guys, See you Until next note :) 
Take care
Bubbles76