꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 ꧂

꧁ 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

HOW COULD I NOT BE HAPPY when my second family was coming? Well, as I found out soon after putting away my phone, it was a lot easier than I thought. Like happy one second and crying the next kind of easy.

It wasn't the 'it went by in a flash' or 'I can hardly remember how it happened' in fact, it was quite the opposite. I remember every single detail.

I had just put away my phone, I had a huge grin on my face and butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't wait to see my second family but most of all I couldn't wait to see Kol. I was old, older than most humans, however, at that moment I felt like I was seventeen years old again.

I let out a sigh as I turned around onto my other side, I closed my eyes for a moment before I opened them, I looked out my window however a bird flew past, causing me to lower my gaze downwards, too far downwards it turned out. My eyes instead of catching the bird caught the picture frame that sat on my desk, the one and only picture I had of my mother. It was a picture of me, Stefan, and our mother, we were babies still, wrapped in a pink and blue blanket, I was held in my mother's right arm while Stefan was held in her left, she was looking down at me with a sweet smile.

My smile fell from my face, turning into a frown in a snap as tears came falling down my face before I could even attempt to stop them. As I cried, Stefan's words played on a loop in my mind, "You can't just leave without telling anybody, you can't be like Mom!" I couldn't get them to stop, I couldn't stop them, I couldn't-

I breathed frantically as my hands went to my head, digging into my hair as tears continued to fall. I knew I was a vampire and quite honestly I wasn't sure why or how I felt as if I couldn't breathe I just knew it wouldn't stop or even slow, I felt as if I couldn't do anything. That is until...

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

The Mikaelson siblings were sitting on the couch in their home, Kol was laughing as Niklaus glared at him for something he had said when all of a sudden Kol had this terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach as he let out a loud gasp, hunching over as he breathed rapidly, feeling as if he couldn't breathe despite not needing to.

Niklaus rolled his eyes, thinking it was Kol being overdramatic and simply trying to get a reaction from them, Elijah and Rebekah thought the same however they were wary and didn't dare say a word or laugh in fear this was not a mere joke. "Kol stop this nonsense, you're perfectly fine."

When Kol didn't stop or even falter in his panicked actions, his siblings realized this was not a joke. Rebekah, worry overwhelming her, jumped up, rushing to her brother's side, "Brother! Are you alright? What's wrong?

Kol struggled to say anything in response however he forced himself to as he realized where this was coming from, his concern higher than the pain and sadness he was feeling. "S-Skyler."

At his best friend's name, Niklaus jumped up, rushing over to Kol, worry for his friend and his brother overwhelming his ego. "What's wrong with Skyler?"

Elijah set down his book and walked over, settling a hand on his shoulder as he tried to calm his brother down, "Take a deep breath, brother. It will be alright."

"I- I don't know what's wrong with her I just I need to be there-" Kol paused, gasping for a breath he didn't need, "I need to be there for her."

Rebekah nodded, "Of course-" Niklaus cut her off as he shook his head, making Rebekah glare at him.

"No, it will ruin the plan and-" Before Niklaus could finish his sentence, Rebekah cut him off just as he had done to her just moments ago.

"He is our brother, your brother! Who the bloody hell cares about the plan?!" Rebekah screamed at him.

Surprisingly, Niklaus stayed calm, simply staring at his sister, giving her a moment of silence before he spoke, finishing his sentence, "And it would put all of us, especially Skyler in danger." Rebekah softened, holding onto Kol tightly as he breathed rapidly. "All I want is to be by her side right now. Skyler is not just Kol's girlfriend, not even just his mate, she is m best friend. When it comes to her, I'd throw any plan away but it would put her in danger and that can not happen." Niklaus' gaze softened, "I can't lose her." He whispered softly.

"I'm sorry, Niklaus, I know you care about her." Rebekah apologized only somewhat reluctantly. "If we can't bring Kol to her, what can we do?" She asked worriedly as she glanced at her brother.

Elijah cleared his throat, calling his sibling's attention onto him as he held his phone in hand, displayed on his phone was Skyler's contact. "We could always call her." He suggested pointing to the facetime button.

Before any of them could say anything, Kol shakily grabbed onto Elijah's phone, with his shaking hand Kol pressed the facetime button, nearly dropping his phone as he waited for her to answer. When she did he felt the unmistakable relief that hit him the instant she saw his face on her screen.

"You're okay." Kol and Skyler spoke in unison as they let out a deep breath as they stared at each other, both of them breathless despite feeling as if they could breathe for the first time in forever.

Before the mates could say another word to each other, Rebekah came into view, relief on her face as well. "Skyler! Are you alright? What happened?" She questioned worriedly.

"Who do I need to kill?" Niklaus asked sternly as he too came into view.

Skyler let out a breathless chuckle, "Sorry, you can't kill this one, she's already dead." Skyler told Niklaus.

Kol frowned, immediately knowing what Skyler was talking about as his siblings frowned in confusion, all except Niklaus who glared at the wall, no doubt knowing who she was talking about as well.

Before any of them could say another word to Skyler, a noise that sounded like someone banging on a wooden door echoed through the phone followed by a shout of, "Skyler!"

Panic spread across Skyler's face as she rushed to do something, before the Mikaelson's could realize what was happening let alone try to stop it, Skyler's face disappeared as she hung up, leaving them to wonder who was at the door and why she seemed so panicked.

꧁ 𝟷,𝟷𝟺𝟾 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ꧂

Hey weirdos! I'm back!! I'm so excited to be back, I hope you liked this chapter! I did change some things, Skyler is now Stefan's twin because it just makes more sense to me. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed, if you did be sure to...

Vote,

Comment,

And...

Be a weirdo! Buh bye! ❤️❤️