12

It was Tuesday, and it was now dueling class. Harry was looking forward to this class as Harry was a dueling master, Harry even beat Ric in a dueling game once. Harry, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and Theo were the first to arrive in the dueling classroom. Not long, Sirius and Remus arrived, proud that they were the first to arrive and gave them 5 points to Slytherin.

Around 5 minutes later, the Gryffindor's finally arrived messy and untidy as usual.

"Ok, so today we will be learning dueling. Slytherin in my right and Gryffindor in my left." Sirius said.

They quickly grouped into their own respective groups. 

"Next, we're going to practice the spell Expelliarmus. Very simple, just say the spell and with a flick of your wand." Remus explained. 

"We're going to group you into pairs." 

Unluckily Harry and Evelyn became partners. "Scared Harrison?" Evelyn whispered.

"You wish. Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted as Evelyn's wand came flying out of her own hand. 

"AAH!" Evelyn screamed as she fell back to the floor.

"Oops..." Harry laughed as he gave back Evelyn's wand. 

All of the Slytherin applauded as Harry took a quick bow. 

"10 points to Slytherin. Good job Harrison. Everyone continue trying." Sirius praised.

"Expelliarmus!" Evelyn shouted. Harry expected his wand to fly out of his hand but it just stayed there. "Expelliarmus! Expelliarmus!" She shouted continously.

"Aah! You're gripping your wand too tight Harrison." She complained.

"Well you can't expect your opponent to just hold their wands loosely." Harry gritted his teeth. 

"Expelliarmus." Harry shouted and Evelyn's wand fell out of her hands and into mine.

Everyone laughed as they sees Evelyn and Harry argument. Evelyn looked at Harry and everyone, and she stormed off embarrassed and upset. 

"Where did you think she went?" Draco asked Harry. 

"Probably to James and Lily."

And Harry was right. Harry was called to the headmaster's office not even 10 minutes later. 

"Harry, want us to come with you?" Sirius asked.

"Of course. I need the most help I can have." Harry replied walking out of the room. 

"Class dismissed. Homework write an essay on why Expelliarmus is important, uses, and its origin." Remus said following Harry and Sirius. 

They went through the castle to the headteacher's office. "Password?" the gargoyle guarding the office said. 

Sirius and Remus looked at each other nervously, as they don't know the password. Harry smiled as he took out his knife and cut it against his palm again. He smeared the blood onto the gargoyle and it immediately sprang open. Harry wiped the blood with a tissue paper and stepped inside. Remus and Sirius looked at Harry with confusion. 

"Heir remember?" Harry reminded them.

Harry's two godfathers looked happy and followed Harry into the room. 

"Ah, Mr. Harrison Potter. Please, take a seat." Dumbledore said welcoming the trio. Behind Dumbledore stood Lily and James Potter.

Harry took a seat next to Evelyn. "Why am I here?" Harry asked straight to the point. 

"Did you insult Evelyn earlier during dueling class?" Dumbledore asked.

"No."

"LIAR! You totally insulted me." Evelyn scolded. 

"I didn't insult you. I just said you can't expect your opponent to just hold their wands loosely." Harry gritted his teeth calming himself. He was not going to allow his magic to escape him and give Dumbledore the pleasure of giving him detention. 

"Is that true Evelyn?" Lily asked. At least Lily had a bit of sense in her.

"I-I no..." Evelyn lied.

"Well it was true, ask any Gryffindor or Slytherin student who were in class." Sirius said standing up for Harry. 

"Apologies m'boy." Dumbledore apologized, but it doesn't seems to be sincere. The room temperature dropped at the comment m'boy. Harry's eyes glowed brighter as it dims again. 

"I'm taking my leave now." Harry said standing out and leaving with Sirius and Remus.

"Evelyn! Why would you lie to us?" James asked angry. 

"I-" 

"You know what never mind. I apologize to you." James said bringing Evelyn into a hug.

"James.." Lily warned.

"Shush Tiger-Lily. Don't worry. I know what to do with Harrison."

He took out his parchment paper and quill. 

Harrison James Potter,

Your presence is required in the Potters sanctuary in Hogwarts near Gryffindor Tower for dinner. No excuses. If you skip this dinner, you will be receiving a weeks worth of detention with Prof. McGonagall, not only that but you will be immediately resorted into Gryffindor whether the sorting hat or you disagrees.

Sincerely, James Potter and Lily Evans.

James quickly sent this letter to Harry.