chapter 5

Author's POV

It's been a week since the babies are living with their new parents...

This hole week its been rollercoaster for both jin and namjoon but they also learn so much about taking care of babies.....

One time when jin was taking shower jungkook was crying because his dipper was wet and namjoon didn't know how to put on a dipper he tried to put on dipper on kookie but end up wrong..and at his fourth attempt he finally succeeded.. He just lay on the bed.. .

Their house is full of joy, crying and baby giggles......

Meanwhile, yoongi and hobi are busy with their work yoongi is working with the producers to make the next TxT album the best while hobi is working on some mind blowing choreography.....

While yoongi was working in his office, he look at the calendar placed on his table. He took it and started looking though it if had any long holidays or some off days, when he skip through some months he spotted some thing with heart drown over it..and when he look at it he remember that it was his wedding anniversary in less than two months....

-----------------------------

Let's skip after a month....

Its been a busy month for all them TxT's comeback.. Then all of them were busy...and its finally over soo both yoongi and namjoon are at Yoongi's house taking care of kids....while their wife's were out spending their time at spa..

Both yoongi and namjoon are in living room with both tae and kookie play on the floor....

"Why I have to take care of this little devils with u" yoongi ask annoyingly..

"Cause jin doesn't trust me with them..I almost drown tae while giving them bath and one time I almost drop kookie while carrying him..." Namjoon explain remember how jin scold him and tell him to be more careful..

"But I want to spend more time with hobi and have a hot love making after that.." Just as Yoongi said that namjoon quickly cover the babies ears....

"Hyung! Don't say such words in front of kids".. Yoongi just ignore him and laid on floor...

" I am tired and I am going to sleep.." Yoongi said and just  sleeped on the floor..

Namjoon give babies their milk bottles and  make them take a nap so that he can sleep too. 

Namjoon also sleep on the floor with both kids between them..

While both namjoon and Yoongi were sleeping kookie woke up and sat up looking around..he fond some color Markers near his foot..

------------------------

Namjoon was the first one to wake up as he sat up and check the time at its 6 pm as he rubbing his eyes he notice that both the babies were no were to be found.....

"HYUNG!!!!!" Namjoon scream which make yoongi sat up straight...

"What...what happen?did u burn my kitchen... Again?" Yoongi said and look around and then notice namjoon looking around and throwing thinks like he was finding something..

"Hyung the kids are missing.."

"What..what do mean missing ..."

"Let's find them  first" namjoon replied and went to other rooms to check...

While they were looking both jin and hobi arrived and were Parking outside

" Namjoon I found jungkook he was in the kitchen ...playing with the water bottles on floor.. " yoongi said and suddenly jin and hobi inter the house...

"Guys we are back.." Jin scream

Yoongi came front of them with kookie in his arms struggle to get out of his hold ...

"Hahahhahahah" both jin and hobi started laughing like their is no tomorrow...

"What happen guys.....why are u  laughing..." Yoongi ask

Jin went towards him and took kookie in his arms while hobi put his phone cam. in front of his face ..

His hole face is covered with color marker

"Who did this?" he was totally  yoongi asked while annoyed at the little devil in Jin's arm giggling at him.....

"YOU little" yoongi said while about take kookie when jin pull him away

"He is just a kid yoongi....go wash your face and were is Namjoon and tae..." jin ask while looking around

"Looking for tae..when we woke up this brats were no were..." Yoongi replied  and soon noomjoon inter the living room holding him upside down in his arm completely socked...

"He was in the washroom playing with water and socked me..." Namjoon said at looked at Yoongi and ...

"Hahahahnamjoon laugh while looking at yoongi...

"Hyung what happen to your face..." Namjoon ask

"Why don't u ask your little brat..." Yoongi replied while pointing towards kookie...

"Joon how can u hold tae like that..." Jin point out

"Well he enjoying it though. "

Tae was giggling while Namjoon was holding him upside down...
And that's how their weekends went by....

-----------------------

Thanks for reading.....

Borahae~~~💜💜