Quidditch World Cup

(OUTFIT REFERENCE!)

"That necklace is beautiful" Fleur said in French staring down at the necklace Hermione had gotten me from hogsmeade

"That necklace is beautiful" Fleur said in French staring down at the necklace Hermione had gotten me from hogsmeade. "From your muggle friend?"

I nodded.

"Does mother know about her?"

"Probably" I remembered Draco's words, 'My father with hear about your mudblood friend, so will your mother'. Fleur walked around my room before sitting on my bed, she was looking gorgeous in her blue dress without even trying. We were all dressed up- Even Gabrielle, to go watch the Quidditch game in the minister box. The Malfoys and the Clermonts were the only ones to receive the invite.

"Wanna know a secret?" She asked looking at me in the eye.

"What?"

"They're holding the tri wizard championship this year at Hogwarts. Headmistress wants me to attend and go as one of the representatives of Beauxbatons"

My eyes widened, I've heard tales of the tri-wizard championship. One champion from one of three schools are selected to compete in three extremely dangerous tasks. The prize for winning was grand, a whole lot of money and eternal glory.

"You won't be competing right!" I asked her in French.

"I want to if I get selected"

"You're crazy Fleur"

"And one more thing, headmistress wants you and Gabrielle to.. you know, be with the other Beauxbatons girls in our uniforms. Gabrielle is only 8 so she'll show up in her dance clothes, headmistress wants you in the Beauxbatons uniform making your way in with the other girls. Since our family is the biggest pride of Beauxbatons she wants the three Clermont sisters to be there"

I paused for a bit to think, I'm a student at Hogwarts but I'll be representing Beauxbatons?

"No" I replied as Fleur just looked at me disappointed.

"Gabrielle already said yes, please Evelyn just for an hour. You owe me it since you chose Hogwarts over Beauxbatons" She looked at me with puppy eyes speaking in her terrible English accent. I did feel terribly guilty though. As a child we promised each other to go to Beauxbatons together and spend as much time with each other possible.

"Alright" I said. Fleur's face immediately lighted up and she jumped up to give me a hug.

"Evelyn Clermont, a word?" The door barged open and my mother came in. Fleur looked at me sympathetically before heading out of the room leaving only me and my mother. She walked up to me looking at me up and down before taking out her wand. With a swish of her wand my already short dress for shorter barely covering my bottom.

"I heard Draco is the same age as you" She said examining me once again. I knew what she was talking about, the Malfoys were a very powerful family too, she would want me to start dating him and or preferably marry him. I don't fancy him like that though, I fancy someone else.