Chapter-27

Jon's POV

I try to get comfortable by moving to side, but I cannot. I feel restricted, I feel like someone has put a heavy sack on my body. Oh wait. That sack is my cupcake! I open my eyes to see Emmy sleeping on top of me, her both hands resting on my chest and legs on either side of my hips. She's drooling all over my chest and snoring softly. I'd rather die if I don't get to wake up in the mornings with this adorable view. Her nightgown has ridden up till her waist. I try not to glance at her ass because I know she's gonna freak out if she knew I had a peek at her 'goodies'. So, being the gentleman that I am, I pull her nightgown down to cover her up.

"Mmmmm." She mumbles in her sleep snuggling closer to me. She opens her eyes and looks up at me.

"Good morning handsome." She says sleepily.

"Good morning sexy. Got yourself very comfortable there I see?" I chuckle.

"Ohh yes it." She giggles and starts kissing me on the neck. I run my hands down her body and squeeze her ass. Her kisses go from my neck, to my jawline, to my cheek and then finally, to my lips. I kiss her back with equal passion. I turn her over so that now she is under me, and hold both of her hands above her head, completely trapping her. She pushes her body up against mine as we kiss senselessly. We pull away and I place featherlike kisses down her neck till I find my spot, once I do, I give her a nice gentle bite which makes her moan.

I could listen to this voice all day.

My kisses slowly go down to her collarbone, and then to her chest, before I could make my way to her breast, she calls out my name.

"Jon." She says panting lightly. I bring my head from her chest to see her hesitation.

"Too far?" I ask. She blushes and nods her head. I let go of her hands and cup her cheek kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby, I got carried away. Just stop me whenever I cross the line." I whisper out and she nods.

"It's okay." She says smiling softly and kisses me one last time on the lips.

****

"Excuse me?"

I look up to see a tall, petite, blonde woman holding an expensive looking handbag in her forearm. Her shades are adjusted on her head and she has a face full of neat makeup. Everything on her screams rich.

"Yeah." I say standing up from my crouched up position when I was examining one of the tires in the workshop.

"Uhm my car broke down a few blocks from here and I can't really do anything to start it up. Someone told me there is a workshop nearby. So I came here for the help.

"Alright. Take me to your car." I say dusting my hands on my pants. We drive to the spot where her car broke down for over 5 minutes, till I see a fucking G Wagon in front of me.

"You drive this?" I ask with amusement. I am not being a sexist but I've seen very less women drive a G Wagon, it just doesn't interest them as much as it does to the guys.

"Well, yes of course. I don't think anyone in their right mind would not like to drive this baby." She says patting the hood of the car. I examine it to identify the problem, but before I do, the lady already gives me a heads up of what the actual problem might be, and to my surprise, she was absolutely right.

"You know a lot about cars I see?" I say as I shut the hood of the vehicle.

"What can I say? My life just revolves around it." She says with a cocky grin.

"This has to be taken to the shop for repairing. I'll tell the boys to bring this. Is there anywhere you want me to drop you?" I ask. I'd normally be in Sweet Tooth at this time. But work had piled up in the shop due to my absence for the past couple of weeks, moreover Emma said that there was a heavy rush today because of which her schedule was tight.