🌊 IX 🌊

"She is water

"She is water. Powerful enough to drown you. Soft enough to cleanse you. Deep enough to save you"

9|BEHIND HER EYES LIES A VIXEN

It would appear for Isolde that bathing is not as simple as she thought it would be and as she found herself struggling yet never once did she call for Agatha to help her, she wanted to do it on her own as she knew that she would have to be able to do this if she is going to live on her own. Perhaps it was her own stubbornness or the fact that she has this pride but she wanted to do this all by herself. Isolde sits in the large bucket, it is large enough to hold her body yet she can barely move in there.

The water was warm and she felt as if the water clung to her skin, as if it did not want to leave. Though the water was quickly turning into all shades of brown as soon as she started to wash herself. The Princess had stood up and nearly fell down from the slippery surface of the bucket. She found it hard to do her back for she could barely reach there and she was rather rough on her skin as she tries to get rid of all the dirt and whatever else could be on her skin.

Wanting to forget what had happened the last couple of days, the magic that she saw, her parents and the kingdom along with all her duties, she laid back in the bucket, not even caring if the water was still dirty but she did it anyway and she closed her eyes. Isolde was not tired but she felt like relaxing her body as for some reason her heart was having a hard time not beating fast and she did not know why it was doing it. The water was oddly calming to her, as if nothing in the world could touch her.

Minutes pass and somehow the water doesn't cool down which she not only found odd but also something almost magical, however the girl was not about to let that ruin her time. Once she stands up again after having opened up her eyes the water is dripping down her body but she gasps when she sees the water or rather what color the water is or what it isn't. The water had been in a murky brown shade but now it is clear as if she had just poured it into the bucket.

Confused she just stares down into the water and for a split second she felt as if she saw a pair of eyes there, not her owns though but a pair of eyes that she has seen before but doesn't exactly remember from where. The feeling that grows in her comes too much so she gets out of the bucket and wraps some cloth around her body before drying herself off and dressing into her clothes. She doesn't have spare clothes and the ones that Agatha wears are too large for her as Isolde has always been a small girl and her body frame on the smaller side.

Though her attitude was much larger for a person that was short and small. Once she had been dressed she goes out of the bathing room to find Agatha who is putting more firewood on the fire to keep it alive yet she does make sure that the fire doesn't grow too big to burn down the house as it would not take that much for that to happen and she was not about to lose her house. Once Agatha's eyes turn to look at the girl she gets filled with worry.