Part 31

Sam never been into a party before. She usually help on the kitchen when the former Alpha of her pack throws a party. This is her first party and fortunately with her mate. Sam smooth her clothes with her cold hands when she step out of the car.

Standing beside her is Lloyd who is looking so handsome on his all white suit

Standing beside her is Lloyd who is looking so handsome on his all white suit. They are all wearing white except the Alpha's family who are wearing red, signifying the courage they possess. Sam was wearing a long sleeveless dress, the neck was lower than it should, the hem reaches her ankle and showing only her feet on a 5 inches silver shoes. She look up and meet his eyes, glowing while looking at her intently. She blush at the lust she was seeing at his eyes. Their mating was long overdue and she was surprised that her heat didn't hit hard. But she's getting worried of her next heat. If it happen during the full moon it might really get bad and with her mate beside her they both might not stop themselves. He place his hand on her back when Ben step out of the car and join them.

They silently walk to the party. They stop to show their invitation to a slender female at the entrance with two big hard looking men behind her. She smile sweetly looking directly at Lloyd and touched his hand intentionally when he handed the invitation. He didn't bother to look at the woman and usher Sam inside. They found a seat on the far east side of the venue. They chose the spot so nobody will notice when they decided leave the party. They went just to keep a good relationship with the Alpha. The food was so good and drinks keep coming. The music fills the room and everybody are on a good mood.

"May I have this dance ", he whisper on her ears. She put the drink she was holding and look at him and Ben. Ben simply smile and lift his glass on his lips. She took his hands and they walk slowly on the dance floor.Some couple look at their direction and gave them sincere smile as they make their way to the dance floor.

She put her trembling hand on his shoulder and hold his other hand. Lloyd put his hand on his back and sway to the music.

"Relax, yo're doing good." He said smiling on her ears.

Sam look at him and smile. Looking at him and the music filling her ears, she felt like she's on a fairytale.

" You look lovely tonight. " He said holding her back firmly, holding himself from taking her right there."

"And you my Alpha looks gorgeous tonight. I hate the way that woman earlier look at you," she admitted.

He raised a brow before responding with a smirk on his face. " I like you're possessive. I'm having the same battle because most of the male are looking at my ravishing mate. My wolf is walking like crazy on my head telling me to rip their head."

Sam put her head on his shoulder and enjoy his scent. Lloyd did the same, enjoying her scent to relax his wolf.

Before the music ended, Ben stood beside them and asked for a dance. Lloyd smile and gave Sam's hand to him. He left and walk back to their table.

They both look at each other smiling. This will be her last night on this pack and she was glad they had to spend it with Ben. It was a wonderful evening to spend with the people she love. Ben made a permanent spot on her heart.

************

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to update for a while. Slowly things are getting back to normal out here. That means I'm back to work. But I intend to finish the story. It might take a little while, balancing work and personal life and writing takes much of my time. I have to get some rest as well to keep myself healthy. Have a great time reading.