26

"She's really good at pretending...."Aris commented while looking at Samantha who's talking to his mother and grandmother with Top right now.

Top was so stiff coz of embarrassment because of his aunt teasing him to Samantha, who's SHYLY smiled.

"Aris...why are you there my Dear" Lady Brianna said to her son. Aris smiled before walking to his mother. "Mom..." Aris said before hugging his mother.

"Ah look at our baby boy! He grow up so fast" Grandma Pamela said before standing up from her seat to welcome her grandson. Samantha and Top also stood up.

"Lola naman e" ilang na sabi ni Aris habang hinahaplos haplos ng lola nya ang buhok nya. Natawa naman bigla si Top kaya napatingin sa kanya ang matanda at sya naman nilapitan nito at  hinaplos ang buhok nya. Samantha almost burst into laughter at their reactions but she immediately wear her poker face when Top and Aris looks at her.

"Capt---Ermmm Princess Nadala ko na po lahat ng bagahe nyo sa kwarto nyo" Sabi ni Dark. "At sino ka namang napakacute na bata ka" tanong ni Lola Pamela kay Dark.

Ilang naman napaatras si Dark dahil sa pagabante ng matanda papunta sa kanya. Nakita nya kung pano ngumiti sina Aris at Top sa kanya na animo'y na iligtas nya ang mga ito sa isang halimaw.

"Anong pangalan mo ihjo?" tanong ng matanda, "Dark Peons po" Sagot ni Dark. Bago tignan ang Captain nya para humingi ng tulong. May masamang kutob sya ngunit hindi nya ito matukoy tukoy kung ano.

"Tara may ipapakita ako sayo. Siguradong magugustuhan mo iyon. Alam mo ba nung bata si Aris....." kwento ni Lola Pamela, habang hinahatak sa kung saan si Dark.

"Captain....." Impit na hingi ng tulong ni Dark kay Samantha, but she does nothing but showing her tongue at him. Saying that's your punishment psycho brat.

"Your so cruel!"

Samantha smiles at the silly scene when Lady Brianna signals her to follow the Lady and so she did.

"Nung sinabi ni Aris na may kasama syang prinsesa akala ko, magpapakasal na sya.......you know back then, Aris always wanted to marry a beautiful Princess" Lady Brianna said while taking glances to Samantha.

"He's a very handsome and polite young man....he will find his Princess" Samantha said. Lady Brianna only smiled before they enter the wooden double door, engrave with ancient sculptures. They enter the big room filled with books that must been aged for centuries. Samantha walks at the near shelf before grabing of one certain book about afterlife.

"You like forbidding spells?" Lady Brianna asked. Samantha hesitantly nods. Somehow she feels awkward with her.

"Forbidden spells is powerful and dangerous at the same time. Some say, using this spells one person who's no longer part of this world can brings back to life" Lady Brianna said before gracefully asked Samantha to gave her the book.

Samantha hand over the book, but got curious about her sentence. "You mean like reincarnation. My lady?" Samantha asked.

Napahinto sa pagbabalik ng aklat si Lady Brianna dahil sa sinabi ni Samantha. Tinignan nya si Samantha na nagaabang sa kanya ng sagot. Her eyes is shinning like a kid who wanted sweets that she's holding. Brianna smiles, she suddenly remembers Aris childhood because of her.

"Yes... Just like reincarnation" pagkatapos sabihin yun ni Brianna ay muling nabuhayan ng loob si Samantha na pwede pa syang makabalik sa totoong mundo nya.

Samantha was about to asked more questions when lady Brianna spoke again.

"About you marrying my son" Lady Brianna said as she scan the line of books as she walks. "Top is not related to me in terms of blood.....but I love that kid as own child....." lady Brianna said.