9 - Andromeda

Lily and James eventually made their way downstairs later that morning.

"Good Morning, Sirius." said Lily brightly. She gave him a warm smile. Her and James were so happy to see him. Especially after they had learned what everyone had been through.

"Woah." said Sirius, still a bit shocked.

"Oh!" James laughed, "You met them this morning, didn't you?"

"Yeah." Sirius chuckled a little. He was still to stunned to let out a full laugh. He was still left a little speechless.

   "Haha. I figured." James laughed. He still couldn't completely believe it either.

"He's a whole father. He has children." Sirius said in awe.

"Yeah we know. To be honest I am a bit surprised you didn't notice them earlier. With all these pictures around the house." Lily told him. Sirius looked around the house a bit closer. He wanted to facepalm. There were pictures of Harry, Ginny, Teddy and their kids on the wall beside the stairs.

   "Harry said the lack of pictures he had growing up made him really appreciate them now. He's pretty sentimental like that." Lily explained. Her face grew a little regretful. If Voldemort never grew to power, Harry's life would have been so different.

   "It's a lot, isn't it?" James asked. Sirius sat across from James and Lily. He was still trying to process everything.

   "One minute he's one and the next he's almost 30." Lily added with a slightly sad tone.

   Sirius gave a small, yet joyful smile. He was so proud of Harry. He couldn't quite wrap his head around it all.

"It' really is a lot to take in." Sirius told them.

"You're telling us!" James laughed.

It was that very moment Sirius suddenly remembered that he still couldn't possibly imagine how Lily and James felt about all this.

   "James Sirius." Sirius said to himself. He still couldn't quite process that. Not only did Harry have a kid. But he had three, and one of them was named after him and James. That was such a crazy thought.

   "What did you think of Albus?" Lily asked him curiously.

   "I didn't even ask." Sirius laughed.

   "Yeah. Neither did we." James told him.

   "We still haven't asked." Lily added. They we're sure how or when to ask. It never seemed to be the right time to ask.

"I wanna know everything." Sirius told them, "Last time I saw Harry, there wasn't anything between him and Ginny. None of the little in-love signs. Trust me, after being around you two for so long, I'm pretty sure that I would have noticed them."

   Lily and James rolled their eyes.

   "Oh come on! I'm not that oblivious! I noticed nothing. It must of happened right after I died. They seem to have been together for a while. I amjust as curious as you two." Sirius explained.

   They all had so many questions. The list of questions just grew longer and longer as the days went on. They knew they had to ask Harry eventually.

   "It's all so weird, isn't it." Lily asked them.

   James and Sirius nodded their heads. They were just as weirded out as she was.

   "Harry and Ginny really are perfect for each other." James added.

   "They make good kids, that's for sure." Sirius laughed.

   They sure did, didn't they? Lily and James joined in on his laughter. It certainly was true.

   "Speaking of Harry and Ginny; Where are they?" James asked.

   "They went upstairs after Harry made breakfast for the mini's" Sirius answered.

   Ding Dong!

   Lily, James and Sirius all looked towards the door. Sirius walked to the door and peeked through the blinds of the window.

   "Oh that's right! I completely forgot!" said Sirius. He opened the door suddenly.

"Andie!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Sirius!" Andromeda shouted, "I can't believe it's true! Harry told me you were back." The two of them hugged.

"This is so crazy." Sirius told her.

"Tell me about it." Andromeda laughed. Just then the sound of footsteps running down the stairs began to echo through the house.

"GRANDMA!" Teddy shouted happily as he ran over to hug her.

"Hi Teddy! I missed you!" Andromeda smiled as she hugged him back.

"I missed you more!" Teddy told her. Just then Harry and Ginny came back downstairs to see what was going on.

"You all packed?" Andromeda asked.

"Yep! James helped me!" Teddy smiled. Andromeda, Harry and Ginny laughed.

"I'm glad to hear it." she told him as she smiled at Harry and Ginny. Teddy looked over at them and ran over to them and hugged them tightly.

"Bye Harry. Bye Ginny. I'm gonna miss you guys." Teddy told them sadly.

"We'll miss you too! But don't worry. We will see you again this weekend, remember?" Harry asked him.

   Teddy looked confused until his eyes suddenly lit up.

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" Teddy finally remembered, "We're going to the Burrow this weekend!"

   "I'll be dropping him off here at 3 o'clock on Saturday. That's still the plan right?" asked Andromeda.

   "Yep. That still works for you, right?" Ginny asked her.

   "Of course!" Andromeda told her.

Molly always wanted Teddy over when they had family dinners. He was always considered part of the family. So he would always tag along with Harry and Ginny whenever they visited.

"I cannot wait a whole week! It's impossible!" Teddy groaned. He was so excited.

"Of course you can. It's only a week. It will be here before you know it." Ginny laughed.

"Alright Teddy. Let's get going now." Andromeda told him. Teddy smiled and nodded. He gave Harry and Ginny one last hug before he and Andromeda made their way out.

"He seems like such a good kid." Sirius smiled. He reminded him so much of Tonks and Remus.

"He is." Harry and Ginny said together.

   "He really is just like his parents, whether he believes it or not." Harry told them.

   "I think he holds Remus and Tonks on a high pedestal. Almost like he can't possibly be like them. He'll eventually see how much alike they really are." Ginny explained.

   They all seemed to silently agree. Although Sirius had only met Teddy earlier that morning, he could already see so much of Remus and Tonks in him.

   For some strange reason, Lily, James and Sirius were able to come back and have a second chance at life and experience this part of Harry's life. They weren't complaining though.