Time when we know

On the half road, Hoyoung realizes that he forgot his bracelet at the class so he decided to go back to take it.

Before he went in, the school building was slightly shaking. Hoyoung was notice it but then let it out and come in to take that important thing - the only thing he keep from his childhood til now.

And suddenly, all the building collapsed  bringing all the glasses and debris falling on the ground. Most of them was safe outside the building since it was overtime of school. But is that all the students?

Dongheon find the others and feel pleases after seeing them being safe.

" Thank god you all okay! "

" I think we all lucky to be safe. "

" Hey Kangmin, what took you being silent? "

" Is that Hoyoung hyung bracelet? "

" Hoyoung wear a bracelet? "

" Yes, I am definitely sure! I was clingy to him for all the day so I know it. "

" That means...he is still in the building under these debris? "

As soon as they cut off the word, Gyehyeon runs inside the collapsed building.

" So losing the bracelet was a omen for the death? I haven't had a thought. It's time to goodbye right... "

" Hoyoung hyung?! Are you there? Please hang in a bit more, I'm here. "

Seeing no one was answer, the tears begins to fall down on Gyehyeon face.

Gyehyeonie? Is he just call me hyung?

" Pleaseee, I know I was wrong. Please be alright, don't leave us! You are part of my family, you are my hyung! "

No Bae Hoyoung, you can't be dead like this. Stand up right now and comfort him.

" Hey don't cry, I'm here with you! "

Gyehyeon look up and saw his hyung was right here. He immediately hug him and cry more.

" Thank god you were alright! Please don't leave or go anywhere else than our home. "

" I'm here with you, I won't go anywhere. "

" Gyehyeonie? Hoyoung? "

" You guys were here too?! "

" Of course, can't let Gyehyeon hug you all the time like that for sure. "

" Okay let set that for later, now let's get out of here. This building no longer can be handle. "

As they get out, they pulled Hoyoung into a family hug without any hesitation.

Hoyoung was just standing there laughing preciously insde their arm.

" What are you doing now? "

" This is the time we know you are official part of this family with everyone agreement. "

" Oh we don't know yet. How do you think about this Gye hyung? "

" From everything precious on this earth, I'm tottaly agree!! "

" I love you Lee Dongheon! "

" I love you Bae Hoyoung! "

" I love you Hong Minchan! "

" I love you Jo Gyehyeon! "

" I love you Ju Yeonho! "

" I love you Kim Yongseung! "

" I love you Yoo Kangmin! "

" Love you my precious family!!! "

A bad start will end with a happy ending