Chapter 86

Last week, my friend's story was copied by one of the  readers ,who claimed that she did that because she like the story. I have faced this during my early writing phase and I took action against it. I have a request to all readers, if you come across a writer's work being plagiarized, update that writer immediately . All writers have a copyright and copying their work is wrong as per law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dressed like villagers, Vansh Chitra held hands as they went around the fair. She had pulled her veil over her face while he had opted for thick moustache, brows that covered his face, and a big turban, making sure to interact in local dialect. Chitra decided to buy a set of bangles and Vansh bargained for his so-called wife. The shop-keeper lost his cool trying to explain the uneducated couple. Chitra accused the shop keeper of cheating them and went about scaring him about God's fury. The poor lad begged them to leave and they did after creating lot of ruckus. ''Were we too much?''

''May be, don't worry, I will get a gift sent to him.'' Vansh replied pecking her fingers.

''Shameless! Our culture is dying because of people like them.'' The couple jumped as a granny walked past blabbering. ''We should behave as per our disguise.'' Chitra suggested. ''I want to have kachori.''

''Jo Hukum (your wish is my command?'' She giggled as they walked hand in hand towards the stall.

''Vansh, that's Vikram Hukum.'' Vansh pulled the veil further down. ''We are not Vansh Chitra, remember.'' She nodded as he dragged her away.

Sona went from one shop to another picking up different fabrics, hand work and some junk jewelry . She moved her eyes around and found them fixated on a couple and next minute the couple ran away. ''Those two are suspicious.''

''When did you join CID?'' Vikram asked. Sona gave him a flat stare. ''Vikram, a guy dressed like that will never wear formal shoes.''

''Don't be so judgmental. Even the richest here love sticking to the culture.''

''Yes Mr. Intelligent, but how do you explain the attire and shoes like yours. They are not meant for walking around. Those two are defiantly are up to something. I just don't want anything unpleasant here.'' Before Vikram could understand, Sona was speaking to her guards. Ananya had taught her keep her eyes and ears open at all time, and the way the couple jumped at her sight strengthened her doubts. Her next queen mode was on.

***

''My Laddoo is prettiest and strongest of all. She can do anything.'' Veer cooed the little princess as she squealed at his endearment.  Dipika shook her head, "for them Laddoo is the next Einstein. " Ananya chuckled. Princess Vrushali seemed out of the world for her grand fathers and her great grand father was a step ahead. He was sure Vrushali was going to be the best leader the clan ever had. "Veer, dinner is waiting. "

He nodded going back to Vrushali. "We will now have dinner and then play. "

"It's time for her to sleep. " Dipika reminded

"You are jealous that she wishes to spend time with me. " Veer taunted. Dipika gave him a flat stare. "Yes, I am jealous that Laddoo will discuss the solution of all world problems with you instead of me. " He just ignored. 

"Veer, did you hear from Raksha. What are they thinking about Urvi and Advay? "

"They are waiting for kids to return. Urvi is out on a Project and Advay is travelling with friends. "

Ranvijay smiled. "Some friends! " He was aware the friend was Urvi. The only thing that worried him about the thoughts that ran in kids mind. His thoughts broke when Vrushali squealed louder responding to her great grand father's words. She looked excited and playful. "She Doesn't look sleepy. " Shivagi Rathore said with a smile.