Six

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content! Don't read that part if it makes you feel uncomfortable

One more time; Levi and the MC are both 18+

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

''Yeah, you should've fucking seen them!'' I hiss in anger when I sit down on a chair in the back of the class, followed by my best friends. ''How the hell could he move on so damn quick?! He fucking proposed to her without even letting me meet her first! And it hasn't even been a long time since my mother passed away and now he's already with some other woman.''

''Maybe he missed some pu-''

''Kurumi!'' Eren yells and hits the back of her head, causing Kurumi to fight back immediately.

Kaguya rolls her eyes and looks back at me, worry displaying in her eyes. ''You know,'' she starts '' maybe your father is just very lonely and needs some other company than his daughter.''

''Then he should get some damn friends instead of just dating someone new, let alone marrying someone new. Wanna know what she said to me? 'I know it's difficult, but I hope you can see me as your new mother!' like how? The damn audacity she has.''

Kaguya frowns, ''that's a disrespectful thing to say to you, did your father say anything?''

''No. the coward just nodded and smiled. Disgusting.''

Mister Smith walks into the classroom holding a pile of papers and places one on every desk.

''Fill in these papers so we can keep in mind how many people are coming upcoming Friday evening. Keep in mind that we would appreciate it if both parents could come.''

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

''Y/N,'' Levi says as I walk out of the classroom. My eyes widen as my gaze meets him, he seems pretty flustered as well

''I need to talk to you. Come with me.''

I nod and smile while waving to my friends who walk past me towards the cafeteria, leaving me alone with Levi.

''What's up?'' I say and nibble nervously on my bottom lip as we arrive at his office. I don't know why, but being alone with him now made me feel nervous.

He sat down behind his desk and took a sip of his freshly brewed tea. His entire desk was filled with paperwork. I scanned the papers that were lying on the surface. There was lots of stuff I couldn't recognise, but then I saw... my name?