23

These past few weeks have gone by pretty good. I started my online classes. Kacy started her sophomore year and Ella really likes her classes.

Sarah said yes to Kyler. I can't tell you how happy my parents were. Ella was super excited and Sarah agreed to have her help plan the wedding. I think they are going to be good friends. Ella also offered to take pictures at her wedding for free as a present, as long as she got to make business cards that she could give to the guests.

Ella and Addy are becoming closer, and Quinn has been hanging out with all of us. Ella has been busy with her volleyball practices and games and I think she's doing really well. Sammy and Tyler are going to college a few hours away so they live in an apartment. Brittany is going to the same as Quinn and Ella, though she isn't around much, claiming she is busy, but Quinn says she's been hanging out with a girl that she won't say the name of.

Everything is pretty good right now. It's now early September and my dad wants us to meet Layla's kids finally. I'm not sure what took him so long but I'm kind of excited. He said that she has a daughter around my age and a son who is almost twelve. We're all having dinner tonight at a restaurant.

At the moment though, I just collapsed beside Ella in heavy breaths.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk good for a few days. You went hard," Ella breathed.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around naked waist.

"Round three?" I ask.

She groaned. "As much as I want to, You already went hard enough on me."

I smiled and kissed her breast.

"I don't have to use fingers this time. I'm hungry anyways," I smirked and took her rosy nub into my mouth. I flicked it around and she moaned.

"Lee," she breathed.

I sucked on it, popped it out of my mouth and bit it gently.

She moaned again, filling my ears with her heavenly sound.

I went back up and kissed her. The kiss was hard and dripped with desire. I intertwined my tongue with her as my hand traveled down her body. I pulled her closer as I gripped her ass and she moaned into my mouth. I grind my lower half into Ella sending us both to moan as I detached our lips. I pushed her back a little and kissed my way down her chest, sucking here and there and got to her pussy; swollen and wet from the rounds before.

I gave feathery kisses around it before blowing on it, which responded in a twitch making me smirk.

"Kodi please," she begged. I looked up at her eyes that were full of lust, her hands gripping the sheets.

"Tell me what you want," I kissed her thigh repeatedly.

My heart thudded in my chest, my lips craving to have a taste, but I want her to say it.

"For fucks sake Kodi, just eat me," she said frustratedly.

I internally chucked at her choice of words. I blew out another breath onto her before sticking my tongue out sensually. My tongue met with the wetness of her clit as my tongue slid down the folds.

https://ibb.co/Hx3TnxX

"Fuck," Ella cursed as her hands made their way into my hair.

I flicked my tongue continuously as Ella pushed me into her.

I smirked and sucked the sensitive bundle of nerves, causing Ella to throw her head back into the pillow and her other hand gripped the sheets as hard as her sensitive fingertips could handle.