Chapter 5

At the campsite, Emma showed Aurora a photo of Henry, so they could find out if the Henry, Aurora saw was theirs.

"The boy you saw in your dream is that him?" Emma said as she held up a photo.

"Yes, that's Henry," Aurora confirmed.

"That's impossible, it was a dream. How could you dream of my son?" Emma looked at Vivian.

"I have no idea," Aurora said.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" Emma said.

"That room, I've been there," Mary Margaret said.

"It's a side effect of the sleeping curse, one that if the victim wakes up, they are still affected by it," Vivian explained, "It's nasty but so are the people who use the curse. Snow would have been there due to my mother putting her under the sleeping curse years ago and Henry was recently put under it when..." 

"When I wouldn't believe him..." Emma said.

"Emma," Mary Margaret said.

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora asked looking at Mary Margaret then turned to Vivian, "How evil can you be to make a curse like that?"

"I've never put someone under the curse... I've put them to sleep, but not a sleeping curse," Vivian said.

"I wasn't lying, I was protecting you," Mary Margaret said.

"I've never heard of people who have awoken from the curse, be able to speak to another before. I have to say that is quite... Intriguing," Vivian said as everyone else spoke about what Henry said.

"We have a way home now," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" Vivian looked at her confused, "We just have the compass, my grandmother still has the ashes and I know, any attempt to steal from her would be suicide," Vivian said.

"Not anymore, we can stop her," Mary Margaret said.

"How?" Mulan asked.

"I don't know, but I know someone who does... Rumpelstiltskin, he'll know a way," Mary Margaret said.

"Henry, we can talk to him. Now, we can communicate," Emma sighed, "But would Gold help, he's the reason we're here."

"To protect her, he would," Mary Margaret said pointing at Vivian.

"That's a lot of faith you've got there Snow," Vivian sighed, "But, it's our best shot that we've got."

"Wait, wait," Aurora said.

"Oh, yeah, princess," Emma looked at Aurora, "You're going back to sleep," Emma said.

Aurora went back to sleep and told Henry to warn the others about Cora and for Henry to get the answers from Gold that they needed to help them against Cora to get home before she did