Chapter 24

Angelos POV

Looking at that news article makes it feel like it happened yesterday. I was with Linda that day when she found out.

10 years ago...

Linda wanted to surprise Dad at work. She had even made him a lunch that we could eat all together. I was off that day from school. I was only fifteen.

When we had gotten into her car. She had went on about how long it took her to make this lunch for us. She was so excited to suprise him.

"This makes me feel so young Ang. I use to surprise him at work all the time when we were younger and I use to bring him lunch. That we would eat together." She giggled this is the woman I rembered. She finally had the time for herself since the twins started kindergarten.

When we arrived to the big 'Movich  Enterprise' building. Her smile grew bigger. Once she parked her car she took out a shopping bag which had all sorts of food in it.

When we walked in she went straight to the receptionist.

"Don't tell my husband I'm here. We're  going to surprise him." The receptionist nodded and gave her a smile.

We go into the elevator to go to his office. It was on the top floor. I loved his office it had the whole view of the city below.

Linda was so excited she was nearly shaking with excitement. Her smile was a smile that would make you smile. Soon the elevator opened she walked to his big wooden double doors.

When I think back at it I wished that the elevator door wouldn't open...

Linda didn't even knock. She walked in with me following behind her. Once she caught sight of his assistant straddling his lap kissing. She dropped the bag with all the food in it on the floor. She stood there shocked and so did I.

The noise of the bang made Dad and the assistant jump. Then he had realised who was standing there.

"Linda its not___"  before he could explain herself. She grabbed my arm and ran out of the office. Tears streamed down her face. She didn't even bother picking up the bag she dropped.

Next thing I knew we were in the car. On the way to a lawyers office.

That was the day she went downhill. The day everything in her life started to go wrong.

Present Time....

Someone was telling our family secrets and I had to figure out who. Jason started to call our lawyers to get them to take down. I didn't want to let any of the boys or Harlow to see this.

Me and Lucas were the only ones in our family that knew the real reason for their divorce. The others just thought they fought alot.

I had to think and think hard. The only person who knew about the affair was me, Linda and Dads old assistant which she signed a disclosure.

So she was ruled out. So the only person who it could be is Linda.

Jason came back into my office with Lucas.

"The lawyers are working hard to get the article down. They have threatened to sue them." Jason said

"Let them do what they need to get it down. Also book the first flight back to Arizona."

I'm guessing I'm going back to Arizona.

So we have Chapter 24...

Sorry for the short Chapter but I thought it just need its own Chapter even though its short. I wanted to get something out today.

So Linda was never like this in the past. The father was the reason for their divorce.

What do you think of old Linda?

Do you feel bad for Angelo?

Whar do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Will the others find out?

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment....