3

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

"W-Will you go out with me!"

You just crouched there, in shock, hands still searching your bag. "H-Huh?" You sputtered, finally spotting your keys and standing up, facing Genos. "Your strength is admirable! I would be honoured to get to know someone such as yourself!" He said, still extremely red faced.

"I-I uhm, I'm not looking for a relationship right now..." you trailed off awkwardly, facing your door and unlocking it. 'What the hell. I just met this guy? He doesn't even know my name! He said my strength was admirable... shit he must've seen the fight with the villain... what the hell do I do, oh god, what if he reports me!' You thought, scared of the legal consequences for something as serious as that.

You looked over to him, seeing his stricken face and still blushing cheeks. "Oh, would you like me to come back when you are?" He said, clinging onto hope. "Genos." You spoke, immediately catching his attention. "Y-Yes?" He fumbled, pink drenching his face. "Did you see the fight between me and the villain?"

"Yes! You were very admirable!" He exclaimed, his eyes sparkling. "U-Um, could you not mention that to anyone?" You shyly asked, nervous for what the consequences would be if anyone found out about it. "Oh, if you don't want me to then of course not!" Releasing a breath you didn't know you were holding in, you calmed at the boys words.

"I realise I didn't tell you my name, I'm (l/n) (f/n)." He was exuberant to learn your name, you could swear you saw his eyes literally shine. "Anyways, would you like to come in for tea or something?" You offered, trying to sound as friendly as possible. "Of course!"

You made tea for the both of you, walking back into your living room/ bedroom ( it had no specific label ) , you saw Genos looking around while holding a sketchbook and notepad, switching between the two. Scribble something down on the paper of the sketchbook and then write in the notepad. "Hey, you good there?" You spoke up, standing in the doorway.

"O-Oh!" Fumbling with the notepad and sketchbook, he hurriedly put them in his lap. "I-I'm fine," he sort of mumbled, embarrassed. "I was just getting a sketch of your home! Oh god that's weird isn't it... Oh god she'll hate me now... Agh, I need to apologise, shall I bake something? Buy her a gift? I can't give her a simple card to apologise...!" He trailed off, getting more incoherent as he went.

"Here's your tea." Sitting down cross legged she handed him his drink, his eyes lighting up at the beverage. 'She gave me a cup of tea! This must be a sign of our developing friendship!' You just looked at the boy, confused as to why he was inspecting the cup of hot liquid so closely. "Dude what's your problem?" His eyes twinkled.

"You would like to know my problems?"

( I don't have enough patience to type it all out

( I don't have enough patience to type it all out. )

"Enough you idiot! Shorten it to twenty words or less!" You finally cut in, slamming your hands down on the table, splitting it in half. "O-Oh um," Genos seemed taken aback at your sudden outburst, not expecting you to snap. "Please teach me the way to be strong like you." He seemed like he wanted to say more but he held back, remembering your words about shortening his speech to twenty words or less.

"Oh, sorry. I'm not taking disciples at the moment." You awkwardly shifted where you were sitting on the floor, Genos looked like a kicked puppy. "P-Please!" He pleaded, bowing until his head touched the floor. "Dude chill. You don't even need my help do you? You are training to be a hero at some school, right?" You noticed Genos tense up at your words.

"I-I, uh..." He started twiddling his thumbs. "No..." He looked up guiltily, meeting a blank stare. "What." He winced. "How the hell are you going to be a hero if you don't even go to a hero school?!" You burst out, slamming your hands down on the broken remains of the table. "They wouldn't let me partake in any of the exams, they said I was a robot and it would be unfair on the other examines..." He started trailing off, eyes getting sadder as he went.

"Are you kidding me!?" His head shot up at your infuriated words. "I'm not having any of that!" She started mumbling to herself, deep in thought. "You. Genos. I want you to meet me at the front of UA tomorrow, I'm getting you in there whether you like it or not." She said firmly, ignoring the flustered boy sitting across from her.

Genos was absolutely awe struck at how adamant you seemed about getting him into the world famous hero school. He found himself red faced and light headed, he was falling even harder for you. Ignoring the fact that her whole plan was to get him into the hero school to save herself from teaching him when she could be sleeping. hi

"Alright! Now get out of my house."

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

( sorry for the short chapter and long wait )