CHAPTER 29

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 9

3RD PERSON POV

All of you were practicing so hard but they made sure that you're not over working yourself.

THE TEST DAY

The two teams woke up early to practice one last time and after that they ate breakfast.

"Have more fruits." Sunghoon said feeding you some fruits before you can even protest.

"And some meat too." Jake said, feeding you too.

"YAH!" You said trying to protest because your mouth was full because of them.

"Sssshhh! Here drink some milk Noona." Daniel said lifting the glass of milk towards your lips, you pouted and just drink it.

"Seriously guys! I'm fine now! I have hands too! incase you guys forgot!" You protested showing them both of your hands and they just laugh at you and continue to feed you.

All of you got dressed up and went to the lobby, waiting for the countdown to end.

You are wearing a maroon suit with a black crop top inside, your hair was styled in a high ponytail and you're wearing a red and black gradient color pumps shoes.

Pic below.

"She's beautiful as always

"She's beautiful as always..." They all thought to themselves smilling looking at you.

"Twin you look so mature! Bring back my cute Twin!!!" Sunoo said shaking your shoulders.

"Stopstop! Noona might get dizzy!" Taki and Niki said pulling Sunoo from you making him pout.

"Hahaha It's fine! I'm totally fine!" You said.

"You sure?" K ask worriedly giving you a side hug.

"Mmmm! you guys are too much this days, you treat me like I don't have hands and feet!" You protested.

"You can't blame us, What happened to you is really..." Jay mumbled.

"I'm fine, promise (you said holding his hand) hahaha so stop before I smack you guys." You said which made Heeseung ruffled your hair.

"We look like Noona's bodyguard!" Jungwon said looking at their stage outfits.

"Protect the CEO!!!" Sunghoon said and the Flicker team surrounded you and act like your bodyguards dramatically.

"No taking pictures please." Jake and Jungwon said dramatically to the Dive into you team who acted like reporters and paparazzi, which made you laugh.

After that, all of you went to do your stuffs.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Jay yelled cheering his teammates.

"Let's all make it legendary." Daniel added.

"My worm!" Sunoo said and tried the worm choreography step again.