CHAPTER 56

I'm really really sorry for the late update, been busy with left and right modules plus managing my mom's 37 copies per modules for her students so yeah. I am really really sorry.

CHAPTER 56.

*Kim Jennie*

I breathe in as I tried not to make noises, I silently crept out as I hear noises around the mansion. I managed to escaped the room where they were keeping me, I pretended unconscious after wrecking the CCTv camera.

When two men came to check up on me, I took that chance to render the first guy then the second guy unconscious. All thanks to Kai's lessons, before we dated he was my hired bodyguard and my father entrusted me to him in teaching me self-defence and basic techniques to attack and about guns.

When I heard running foot steps going towards me I quickly slid myself inside an open door.

“I SAID EAT IT! EAT IT ALL KIM JISOO!!! WHY DON'T YOU EAT IT?!!” I heard a familiar voice that made my body frozen, slowly I turned around to look at it...and was stunned to see that I'm in a bedroom with a large screen that plays a video record...

My body stiffened upon seeing the footage being played....

Kim Jisoo...

She was crying...

Begging...

I gasped and blocked my mouth so I wouldn't make any noise.

I can see clearly Kim Jisoo, she was forced to eat, she was choking as that psycho guy who talked to me in that room was forcing her to eat. She was crying and begging him to stop, but that psycho was so frustrated and clearly angered at Kim Jisoo as he forcedfully put the food in Kim Jisoo's mouth, then another video played on the screen, my body shook and my tears fell from my eyes....

Kim Jisoo was chained from her neck, to her both feet, her arms were tied and I can clearly see her wrists bleeding.

“I told you not to go out of the house Kim Jisoo. Why did you disobey me?!” it was that Psycho's voice, I guess he's the one filming this

“I-I j-just w-w-want to...AH!!!!” Kim Jisoo screamed as that psycho's hand slapped her then held her chin tightly that it shows in her face how painful his grip is.

Oh my God! What the hell is this?!

“You are mine Kim Jisoo! Damn it, not even the morning light can see you! You're mine! And whatever I say, you'll do it without further ado!” the voice yelled.

And the next footages were too much for me to see I fell on the floor....

What is this?!

W-what the hell is this?!

K-Kim Jisoo...

I-is this true?!

This is too much! This is too inhumane?! How can this be? How can this happen?! My heart ached upon seeing everything, upon hearing Kim Jisoo's cried and plead. I clenched my fist when another video appeared...it was Kim Jisoo...she looked lifeless, scared, and tired...

Her both wrists bleeding, she has wound all over her naked body that shows on the screen, chained and sitting on the floor of a dark room like the one where I was kept.

“Just kill me...WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?! GU WOOK IL! YOU ARE ALREADY KILLING ME COUNTLESS OF TIMES SO WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME DIE TO END THIS?!” she yelled as she looked at the camera, like she's so done with her life.

“just let me die...let me die! Let me die!!!!” she continuously chanting it as she started hurting herself....then moments later men barged inside the room and stopped her from hurting herself but she kept on screaming and fighting against those men's grasp, she kept screaming and swearing at Gu Wook Il.

“Enjoying the film I see” a calm but dangerous voice invaded the whole room and I immediately stood up and looked at him.

“Y-you...” I uttered

He nonchalantly walked from the bathroom door to his long sofa facing me.

I'm still behind the closed door of his room, the long sofa was on the right side of the room, while the bed's headboard was facing the door and the wide tv screen was on show once you entered the room, on the same side of the mini living room where Gu Wook Il is, is the bathroom where he came from, his top were shoring and he's only wearing a towel to cover his lower body, his hair was wet and dripping.

“Those are my happy moments with my wife, beautiful ei?” he asked as if he's proud of what I saw.

He poured wine on his glass with a smile that I can't even call as creepy because it's way over that!

“Beautiful??? What the f-ck?! You treated her more than a human could take?! It's even worst than treating an animal?! H-how...how could you do that to her?!” I yelled.

I felt anger....

Too much anger from seeing everything...

I felt pity and guilt stirring inside of me along with anger, resentment for this psycho!

If you were me and you witness what I have just witnessed through those footages...I can feel Kim Jisoo's pain as uf it happened to me first hand!

“inhumane?” he asked as his hand stopped midway from drinking the wine. He acted as if he didn't get why I said. “is it inhumane to teach your wife a lesson to don't disobey you?” he asked as if it is nothing serious and was followed by his laughter.

“Oh come on Jennie Ruby Jane Kim...stop acting innocent. didn't you asked your brother to hurt her? Ah...I was mad at first when I heard that I mean--how can you send a man to my wife? But then again I realized...it was a good idea afterall...it can crash the last hope Kim Jisoo found when she met that lousy little rat brother of yours...though I am quite disappointed, he didn't do a great job. Kim Jisoo is still fighting.” he said and shrugged. “But don't worry, I can crash that hope once and for all, all I need is to get rid of her knight in f-cking shining armors and she'll have no other choice but to be with me....forever” he said dreamingly and took a sip on his wine with a smile, I felt disgusted.

“So we're actually on the same side here Ms. Jennie Kim, so why act as if you have grown conscience?” he asked me.

“I am nothing like you! Yes I don't like Kim Jisoo...but to do those kind of things?!” I said and pointed at the monitor as the footage kepts on playing. “F-ck you to hell! You will never have Kim Jisoo again! My brother and Kai wouldn't let that happen! Even if you have to face hell you will never have Kim Jisoo again!” I said but in a blink of an eye his wine glass flew unto my face and it hit my forehead as the glass broke.

“Aahh!!!” I yelled and held my forehead when I felt something dripping from it....it was blood.

Before I could look at him again he held my neck tightly choking me and with his strength he pinned me against the hard wall.

I felt scared as I looked into his eyes, his lips were smiling but his eyes...his eyes held hell in its firey pit.

“I am not pleased with your words Ms. Kim, careful I end your life here and now before your ratty lover and brother comes and rescue you...” He said in a low voice but it brought shivers to my bones.

I was gasping for air, my eyes were getting blurry and my sight started dmto darken...and the last thing I felt was that he let go of me and my body fell on the floor...

Oppa...save me please...

-----------------------------------

Tagalog account: @SugoniKupido

-Cupid's Descendant