41. Chaos

~song of the day~
  Paralyzed - Big Time Rush

My body is violently shaken awake by a strong pair of arms

"God, Kelch. Did you drink last night? Why are you finding it so hard to stay awake," Gray's voice comes out as a low whisper.

"Huh?" I stretch my arms, peering my eyes open, adjusting to the dim lighting in my room. "Is there a fire?"

Gray hunches his shoulders, a blank look plastered on his face. "It's 4:30, and Aaron's flight is by 7. We need to leave."

My body had a monotonous morning routine. Wake up by 7 am. Do the needful and get to school. Anything earlier than 7 makes it go on stutter mode, and I can't comprehend what happens during those moments.

"4: 30? Are we trying to open the airport for them?"

Through my slightly closed lids, I see Gray roll his eyes before carrying me in his arms. Instinctively, I wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face further into his chest.

"Hmm," I murmur against his chest, inhaling his overwhelming scent of aftershave and lavender Cologne. "You smell so g-."

My words are cut short by a splash of cold water hitting my face. I wince, pushing my body away from Gray's at an alarming rate.

"Why?" I pout.

"Babe, you need to be up. Zyair would be here in the next ten minutes."

"Why?"

Gray shakes his head at me, an amused expression on his face. "The plan. Aaron."

My eyes widen as realization dawns on me. "Aaron!"

Pushing away from Gray, I run back into my room to get dressed. We had to get to the airport before Aaron and his father, but my sleepy head was probably going to slow us down.

Gray's phone rings and he waves it at me. "Zyair's here. I'll stall for a while," he says and walks out of my room.

Hopping on one leg as I struggled to wear my biker shorts, I grab my toothbrush and head to the bathroom. I finish dressing and washing my face in 10 minutes- a new record, by the way, yet my eyes still felt groggy.

Gray is waiting for me in the living room with a cup of coffee in his hands. "Are you still feeling sleepy?" he asks, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as we walked out.

"What's the time?"

"5:12."

"Yeah. Still sleepy, " I rub my eyes and get into the back seat of Zyair's car with Gray.

"Hey, " I greet Zyair with a smile.

"Why are you both getting into the backseat?" Zyair complains but starts the car anyways.