Chapter 7

A/N- I just want to mention that I changed the ending of Chapter 6. If you wanna go back and read it because the first time I wrote it. It was rushed but I fixed it. So check it out.....
(The part where they are at Ikea)

Third Person

The next day...

Today Owen had a meeting with 'Sunshine Daycare'. Someone had finally got back after two days of waiting. The meeting was for the guardian to check out if they liked the place or not. So Cameron didn't have to come with him.

Mason couldn't mind Cameron today since he had work. So Owen was putting his trust into his younger brother. Much to his dismay Noah was the olny one free to mind Cameron.

Maybe this might help him become responsible?

Currently Cameron sat at the kitchen counter colouring as she sat on Noahs lap. Humming some tune. Owen stood infront of him. Warning him that Cameron better come back home safely.

"I mean it Noah there better not be a single hair missing from her head." Owen said sternly.

"Don't worry O no hair ever leaves my head or else I would be blad. Silly." Cameron started to giggle at the thought of her being bald.

Noah chuckled at his little sisters response.

"Owen don't worry she is in safe hands. Is it okay to bring her to the park?" Camerons ears perked up at the mention of park. She then looked up to Owen for his answer giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Noah I don't think it would___"

"Plwase O I wanna go on my princess scooter." She then added a pouty lip to her puppy dog eyes. Owen sighed giving into those cute innocent eyes.

"Fine but your not to leave Noahs side. I don't want another rerun of yesterday okay?" Owen said firmly. The little girls eyes widened. She started to wiggle off of Noahs lap to get down. Which he helped her.

She quickly ran around and hugged Owens leg since he was too tall.

"Thank you!" She squealed. Owen picked her up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Remember indoor voice." Owen reminded her.

She nodded and wiggled out of his grasp. Which he put her down. She ran back around to Noah and started to pull on his arm.

"Come on Noah we need to go to the park so I can ride my princess scooter!"

She said tugging his arm. Huffing when he wouldn't budge. Noah was getting too much amusement out of this. A smirk played on his lips.

Cameron crossed her arms and tried to glare at Noah. (Keyword tried) Noah and Owen found it adorable how her little nose would scrunch up and her little eyebrows would furrowed together.

Noah finally got up, once he did Cameron tugged at his arm pulling him along to the hall where their coats were.

Noah helped Cameron get into her coat and he put his on. Owen came along to say goodbye. Owen gave her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. But Cameron had forggotten something. Ellie.