5 : The First Time

Gulf just had one day left before the wedding day. He tried to gain some information about his husband to be.

He found out that the SUPPASIT family is so rich and all their ground are run by only MEW.

He searched again and again and all the articled says he is a pioneer in business. All this information make him feel happy. His husband is really a gentle man.

On the other hand, Mew didn't bother him self to know more about Gulf. He just gonna live with a cute boy and that's what he thoghut.

On the wedding day, all the press were there to take headlines. All the businessman were invited, too. It was a big event in the city.

Mew was waiting for gulf in the stage. When he saw him, he was taken a back from his beauty. Gulf looked so beautiful. He looked like an angel.

Gulf approached him smiling. Gulf liked the wedding so much. It was really really fantastic.

They finished their speech and it was the moment that Mew should kiss gulf. Gulf suddenly felt nervous. He forgot about that.

Mew just put his hand on gulf's waist and pulled him closer. He just want to taste those lips. He leaned and kissed gulf. He enjoyed the moment.

Gulf tasted so delicious. Gulf just closed his eyes and he liked the feeling. It was new to him but it was good even if he looked like a tomato right now.

He never tried something with a man. He just had some girlfriends. But this felt more right to him.

The wedding finish and they head to their home. Mew lives alone in his own house. It was a mansion.

Type looked around and he liked the mansion. It was modern decorated. To was luxurious.

When they entered, they both were silent. Mew lead gulf to their room. It was so big in the first floor.

"This our room. It was mine but I re-docorate it." said Mew entring the room.

Gulf just frowned and looked in mew's room saying "what do u mean by 'our'!? I won't sleep with u in the same bed. I want my own one."

"what!? We are husbands here. We should sleep in the same one."

"That will be right if we love each other. But this is an arranged marriage. I want my own room. I am not sleeping with u here. GOT IT!?" shouted gulf in the last.

He didn't use to share his bed. In his home, his room is the only room on the last floor on the house. He just didn't like to share anything.

Mew just looked at him with no expression on his face. His dad told him that gulf is a it spoiled boy just like his mild but he thought gulf will be more mature.

"look, now we are husbands and we are sleeping in the same bed. I am not good in patience. So don't try me. And if u raised your voice again, I promis u gonna regret that. Now, take a shower and let's sleep."

Mew was angry. He don't like when someone raise their voice. If it wasn't their wedding day, he will act diffident. but he just don't want to make gulf sad on their first day together.

Gulf on the other hand didn't like mew's attitude at all. He don't want to do that and he won't do that. And that's it. That what wad gulf thinking about.

"heeey!! Don't threat me. I won't sleep here and THAT'S FINAL" gulf just shouted leaving the room. But he was grabbed by a strong hand.

Mew was holding his arm pulling him closer whispering in his ear

"DON'T SHOUT AGAIN, that's my last warning. I don't like to repeat my word. Be a good boy and listen to my word carefully or I SWEAR u r gonna regret it"

said mew in a strict tone on gulf's ear making the other flinch. Gulf felt a bit scared because no one talked to him like that before.

But gulf is gulf.

HE pushed Mew away and shouted at him saying :

"I will shout whenever I want and u can't do something to me. And I won't listent to your f*cking words. Y......"
gulf was interrupted by a strong slap on his face.

It was his first time to be beaten. He looked shocked.

"DON'T U DARE TO RAISE UR VOICE. U really have no manners at all. But there is no problem. I will make sure of making u know them very well" said mew grabbing gulf's arm harshly making gulf shaking.

"Don't test my patience gulf. Be a good boy here and behave. Don't make me lose my control." Mew continued looking at gulf's teary eyes. He is still gribbing his arm.

Gulf became scared. It was all new to him. His dad never raise his voice or slapped him ever. This is so hard for him to handle.

" l~leave my arm. I~it hurt "stuttered gulf lokking at mew.

"It should hurt, and believe me, it will be worse" said mew pushing gulf on the bed and heading to the washroom to take a shower.

Gulf just cryed and changed his clothes. Then he lied in bed covering his body. He was shaking holding his red cheek. "Dad, p~please come and t~take me back" cried gulf in silent.

_____________________________

Hi guys 😍😍😂😍😂

I know u want to beat me, but please bear with me.

But seriously, gulf is so stubborn and kinda deserve what happened.

Mew is so much here but he will be better next chapters. I promise.
Please tell me your opinions in comments