chapter 5

At night, when Miraan returned home, he was informed that his uncle was home. 

" where is he?" miraan asked. 

" baray saeen k pas hen ( he is in Eldest master's room ) " the servant replied keeping his eyes down casted. 

miraan headed there right away, he could feel that something was wrong, his aunt also looked tense in the morning. 

" she isn't ready..." he heard Daem rohero's voice, as he stopped just outside the door. 

" i dont want to hear excuses " miraan heard deep sadness in his grandfather's voice. 

"i have tried multiple times, but she doesnt want to come here. she doesnt want any connection with .. me " daem rohero said in a broken voice. 

" maybe , its not in my fate to greet my granddaughter " he heard his grandfather say and his eyebrows rose hearing that. 

" is there any other child of this family ?" he thought to himself. 

Daem rohero came out of the room after a few seconds. Miraan didnt try to move or show that he hadnt heard anything. a look of shock came of Daem's face, but then he closed the door and signaled Miraan to follow him.

they headed towards his study, " Ask.."Daem rohero said as he sat on a chair tired.

miraan sat near his uncle. 

" is there any other child of this family." miraan asked. 

Daem took a deep breath "i have a daughter, chashman....she is 20 years old " daem rohero said seeing no point of hiding it anymore. 

"why dont i know about it ?" miraan asked confused. it was hard for him to believe what he was hearing. 

"you have never met her. She.... she is from my first wife....." daem rohero said, it was hard for him to talk about all this. 

Miraan knew that his uncle had married his university fellow without anyone knowing it, but when his grandparents got to know about it, they made sure that the marriage didnt last. His uncle didnt agree to marry anyone for years after that, but then he finally succumbed and married his aunt. but he didnt know that they had any children....

" okay..... " miraan said not understanding what was the issue at the moment. 

" baba saeen wants to meet her.... he wants her to stay here. but she isnt ready... she hates me........" daem rohero said as a tear fell from his eye. Miraan felt shocked seeing it, his uncle was a tough man, he had never seen him guy, but today , he was seeing it. 

"she is just a girl, it shouldnt have been difficult for you to get her here. " miraan said. 

daem rohero placed his hand on Miraan's." its not that easy.... i have gone again today. but she isnt ready to listen. she doesnt even look at me......" daem rohero said with blood red eyes, his inner pain could be clearly seen in his eyes. His only daughter, who he loved more than his own self didnt even want to look at him.

Miraan felt anger towards her even without meeting her. she was the reason of his uncle's sadness, his dada saeen's hopelessness.

" i will handle it"miraan said.

" what will you do ?" daem rohero asked not getting him. 

" she will be here in no time ." miraan said with all the arrogance. 

" Miraan, dont forget that she isnt any girl, she is my daughter" daem rohero said with a frown. 

" i am not forgetting anything, just give me her address. " miraan said.

daem rohero told him all the details he needed. Miraan got up after that , he had things to take care of.

miraan went to his room, he called irtaza after freshening up." we will be leaving for lahore in the morning, make preparations. "miraan said and ended the call. 

-----------------------

Agha Sinaan haider had finally reached meerpur,his parents were happy to see him. His younger brother was abroad for his higher studies, so when sinaan left, things went very quite in the haveli. It had only been hours, when people started coming to meet him. after all, he was the future head of the area.

at dinner, everything was made keeping his choice in mind. " you should think about getting married, you are already 30, how long do you plan to wait?" his mother said after dinner, when they both were alone. 

" something had happened ?" sinaan asked his mother with knitted brows. he knew his mother well enough to know that there was something going on .

-----------------------------

Uskiii yaaden mujjyyy saari raat stati hen

Mujjy un khamoshi k lamho me ghanton trpaati hen

Mehfilen bhi mere hak me behtr nhin

Mujjy hr chehre me wo sakoon  e kalb nazar ati hen .......

__________________

Salaam readers! Heres another update❤️