Chapter 19

I woke up and got ready for the day. I was excited. Tomorrow would be the Gala. I grabbed my clothes and went to go shower. When I jumped into the hot water I sighed in relief. My tense and sore muscles were finally relaxing. After a few moments I finished showering and got dressed and did my hair.

 After a few moments I finished showering and got dressed and did my hair

(Minus the earings)

(Minus the earings)

I slipped the jewelry I got for my birthday on as well. I then sat on my bed and looked at the emails for MDC. I opened one since that was the only one.

Hey

MDC this Dick Grayson. I am a super big fan of your clothes. And the only reason I got your email address was because of my amazing friend Marinette. I was wondering if you could commission me a jacket that I could wear on a regular basis.

And a identical one to give to my friend Marinette in a way of say thanks. Please get back to me soon on wether you can or not. And if you can please tell me the price so I know how much I owe you.

Sincerely,

Dick Grayson

I smiled at his email and sent him a reply.

Hey

Mr. Grayson, I would love to do that for you. I would just need the measurements, personalities and preferences. That way I can make it one of a kind. And only then would I be able to get you the price

Sincerely,

MDC

After that I pulled out my phone and looked at my Twitter page. Which had my user name as MDC. I looked at the messages and saw people complementing me.

I love your style MDC!!!

I wish I had your talent!!!

I replied to them not wanting to think I take them for granted.

Thank you for your support and praise it means a lot for me!☺️

I bet your loved by everyone around you!