The Dark Mark

"Evelyn dear! So good to see you again" Mr. Weasley said shaking my hand.

"It's great to see you too Mr. Weasley"

"Oh so polite like always, you should come join us back at the tent!" he chuckled.

"Thank you so much Mr. Weasley" I smiled at him flattered and glad almost. If I went to our tent with my mother all hell would break loose.
We all stuck close together and started to walk back down the stairs. It was extremely crowded and there were groups of people everywhere. Behind me I noticed the gaze of a group of boys, maybe a year or two older than me staring at my dress. I was really uncomfortable and kept pulling it down when the boy that was cheering for the Irish team with the Weasleys stood between the group of boys and I. I looked up at him and examined his face, Cedric Diggory.

"Hey" He said smiling down at me. "Not sure we've met before, I'm Cedric Diggory"

"I'm Evelyn Clermont"

"Nice to meet you Evelyn and uh-" He took off his jacket and handed it to me. "In case you wanted to cover your skirt"

"Thank you" I smiled wrapping his jacket around my waist.

***

Inside the tent was crazy. I set down on a bunk bed smiling watching the Weasley twins dance with the Irish flag over them. Outside were the sound of fireworks followed with screams, the people were probably celebrating.

"There's no one like Krum!" Krum had caught the golden snitch but the Irish team still won having more of points scored against the Bulgarians. Ron was totally disappointed.

"Krum?"

"Krum!" The two twins looked at each other mocking Ron.

"He's like a bird in the air. He's more than an athlete! He's an artist!"

"Think you're in love Ron" Ginny sat down beside the twins.

"Shut up"

"Victor I love you-" The weasley twins started to sing. I looked up to see Harry walking over towards me and sitting down beside me.

"Hi" He said with a smile. He also didn't change too much over the summer, just a little taller and in the need for a haircut.

"Merlin's heard Harry you should get a haircut" I said playing with his hair, "It's alright though you still look cute" He grinned looking down and then back up at me meeting my eyes.

"You look prettier Evelyn. Well not that you weren't before but-"

"Stop! Stop it!" Mr Weasley came inside the tent breaking apart the twins from each other calming them down. "It's not the Irish. We gotta get out of here, NOW"

I looked over at Harry before walking out of the tent following the others. Outside the cheers slowly turned into screaming in fear, people were running everywhere trying to get out of the field of tents.

"GET OUT IT'S THE DEATH EATERS!" Someone yelled. Death eaters?

 Death eaters?