3

Creeakkk!

I opened the door slowly, my eyes scanning around the room as I looked around the room, my eyes widened at what the scene that took place.

The window was huge. It covered one huge side of the wall, and there were bookshelves on the sides and there was a huge couch beside me with a coffee table on it.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" A voice echoed and my mind snapped me back to reality as I looked at the huge desk a few feet away from me.

And there was a man.

He wore a grey suit and his brunette hair was styled neatly, and he wore a striped tie underneath that suit. He had pink and plump lips and he looked at me with a questioning stare.

"U-uh...," I blinked as I looked at the man who seemed to be unrealistically ethereal.

Youngyeon, no.

"You must be applying as the maid, sit down please," the man said before rising up from his desk and chair, carrying a pen on his right hand before walking towards me, towering over my shorter figure.

"Let's take a seat over there, shall we?" He asked me and I nodded mindlessly before making my way towards the couch and sitting myself on the farthest one.

He sat across from me and placed the pen on the coffee table before placing his hand out.

"Resumé? Personal Information?" The guy asked and I looked at him before my eyes slowly widened.

Well, that Junglebook guy didn't give me a resumé and information and straight up shoved me in this damn office with this person I don't even know.

"Uhm, I don't... have a resumé," I spoke briefly.

In fact, I wasn't even planning to get a job interview this early unprepared.

"What do you mean, you don't have a resumé?" The man across me said as he narrowed his eyes and cocked a  brow.

"Wait a minute....

.....Lee Youngyeon?"

JIN POV

-Flashback-

"Hey Seokjin! Let's go play basketall later!"

"Of course, I'll play with you after school!" I smiled as I looked at the boys who were hanging like monkeys.

I looked to my locker before sorting out my stuff, taking my books and materials I needed for my next class.

I closed the door, the metal slamming against the locker before turning my head to the direction to where my classroom is.

Only to meet a girl.

-End of Flashback-

YOUNGYEON POV

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked as I looked at him who was staring back at me intently.

"I didn't know we would meet again, I could see the reason why you wanted this job," he smiled as he looked at me again, gazing at every inch of my face.

"W-what do you mean, reason?" I asked as I looked back at him with a berserked expression.

"You still like me, right?" He asked as he winked at me.

Wait, what?!

"I... liked you?! I mean, I don't even know you!" I yelled as I looked at him, thinking he's some kind of creep.

"Remember me? Kim Seokjin? Handsome guy?" He replied as he sent me a wink.

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin

"Still don't know? I have a solution," he said as he gave me grin.

"Come closer," he said and my body started leaning in towards him.

Hmmm.. now that he's closer I think...

PAK!

I squinted my eyes as the pain shot from my forehead down to my body. My lips pursing at the throbbing pain on my forehead.

"Do you remember now?" Seokjin asked as he gave me a narrow-eyed smirk and I glared at him.

Ah.

"Y-you! Kim Seokjin?! The senior guy?!" I exclaimed as I was suddenly hit in the head with the name.

"Yes, your senior who is super duper good-looking," he winked.

Well yeah, let's admit he did have a huge glowup while mine's stuck in traffic.

"I've met guys who are more good-looking than you," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Is that so?" Seokjin cocked a brow a brow as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Of course, have you seen Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wo-," I trailed off.

"You're not getting the job then," Seokjin said as he rose from his seat.

"Really?! Just because I called you not that good-looking? Atleast I didn't call you ugly!" I exclaimed as I stared at his back thay was walking towards his desk.

Okay, so let's say this job wasn't planned.

But this guy is getting into my nerves.

"Well yeah, every employee would literally say I'm handsome," Seokjin said as he shot me a smirk, crossing his arms.

"The reason why they say you're handsome is so they won't lose their jobs," I rolled my eyes as I looked at him.

"As I said, get a job as a clown, you'll get more money there," Seokjin said.

"Oh really? A clown? I can cook and I can clean, and I can prove you that I can keep a house nice," I shot back as I crossed my arms.

"But you will call me handsome one day," he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you coward to hire me because I'm too good for this job?" I asked him and he remained silent before sitting on the chair near his desk.

"Then prove it!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"What?" I said, my eyes widening at his statement.

"Fine, fine, you're getting hired, you won't need an information because you're an old classmate but you must keep the house clean," Seokjin said as he pulled out his phone.

"There will be a contract issued tomorrow, you must come in formal attire and here is my number," Jin said as he slid a card infront of me.

"Thank you!" I smiled before grabbing the card and staring at the numbers before shoving it in my pocket.

"Okay then, go! I have a meeting," Seokjin told me and I nodded rapidly before walking outside and swinging his door open before shutting it closed, exhaling deeply as I looked down with a small smile on my face.

I don't know why but I'm relieved.

I finally got a job.

Ring! Ring!

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I will shave your eyelashes.