𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"GOODBYE MIONE!! I'LL be back soon so save some yorkshire pudding for me!", lily instructed as she grabbed onto snape's slightly wrinkled hand and skipped off.

snape had apparated the two to a village that had snow melting away under the bright smile of the sun.

lily would've mistaken it for hogsmeade if there wasn't a rustic sign that literally read out godric's hollow.

lily kept quiet as she held on tight to snape's cold hand, looking around as the snow crunched with each step she took.

the little girl had wondered why her father had taken her here for her seventh birthday. perhaps this was the place that she was born?

lily realized that the man had stopped as the two were now in front of a graveyard, specifically, a grave that didn't seem that different from the others until you read the names on it.

'in loving memory of james potter: born 27th march, 1960 and died 31st october, 1981, and lily potter: born 30th january, 1960 and died 31st october, 1981', lily mentally read.

"are they harry's parents...?", lily asked, to which snape had just nodded.

"does that mean I'm related to harry??"

snape let out a puff of warm air, watching it evaporate.

"no. you're not a potter", snape answered, making little lily even more confused now.

"you've always wanted to know where your first name came from didn't you? after lily evans", snape hesitantly said, almost unsure of whether he should have told the girl or not.

it was most likely safe to assume that lily evans was lily potter, harry's mother. yet that still didn't explain why she was named after harry's mother by snape. unless...

"did you like ms. evans?", lily asked, careful not to use the last name "potter" since she knew snape wasn't fond of harry.

"did you, papa?"

a moment of serene silence filled the wintry cold air, confirming lily's suspicions.

"I did", snape finally spoke, though it almost sounded forced, the way that snape had said those two little words.

"what happened to her?", lily hesitantly asked, not sure if snape was ready to disclose his whole story.