Part 5

For you sweeties, i wrote it .i hope you'll like it .love you 

this arjun singania. i don't know why i imagined him as his dad 

 i don't know why i imagined him as his dad 

R(shocked):what?? your dad ?

V:yes ,my dad arjun raisingania ,that bastard kabir met Sia 5 years back..he made her fall  in love with him ..i wasn't the Vansh Raisingania back then ..dad approved their relationship.he was sia's fiancee but he had bad intentions toward us .he sent ragini and her parents to us,dad convinced me o say yes.and we were preparing for the marriage.and after the engagement ,one day everybody was out of home,it was just sia ,dad,kabir and ragini at home.dad wanted to give a gift to ragini,he went to her room for the first time and he was shocked when he saw her in a compromising state with kabir.when he confronted them.they shot him.hearing the gun's voice ,sia went toward the voice she found dad injured in the right arm.

FB:

Sia:kabir,how dare you ?? you shot my dad ..you were cheating us ?? and you?? raginii you are with him in this ,i will tell bhai now.

R:no no no ,who said you will live to tell him ?

she left the gun toward sia but her dad pushed her and got shot near the heart.

Arjun:sia,run baby.they are monsters .

K:kya sasurji,who said we will spare her ..i love her this much not to spare her (laughing evilly)

S:dad,i will not leave you here .

Arjun:tell vansh no matter what happens he shouldn't go in the revenge's path..i want him to stay my innocent son..i don't want him to be a monster like these people who will hunt,promise me baby

S:i promise dad.Arjun closed his eyes after this forever.

Sia ran and called vansh .

S(crying):bhai,they will kill me

V(tensed):sia what happened to you ? who are they?

S:bhai ragini and kabir killed dad .they were trapping us for property but dad caught them toguether,they shot him bhai ..he is no more ..they will kill me.

V:sia ,stay hidden i am coming !!

Sia was hiding when she heard kabir's voice.

K:Dear sia,look who is here...you all want to die in the same day ,your lovely brother is in our custody.come out otherwise i will make sure he meet his God today.

SIa panicked :noo kabir plz,don't do it ,i am pleading you.

she came out seeing vansh half conscious,trying to free himself.his head 's bleeding

K:ok then ,tell your dearest bro to sign the property papers.pakka i will spare your lives.

S(disgusted):you did all this for this property..how cheap !!

putting the gun on vansh's head

K:let's try to ask you once more ,tell your brother to sign.

V:you are dreaming kabir ,you will never get it.just kill me ..ohh wait ! if you kill me ,you will got nothing (laughing sar

K:achaa..what about now?? (pointing the gun on sia's forhead) 

V(screams):noo don't 

K:kyaa ,where is your confidence..you won't laugh now?

suddenly ,they hear police's voice

K:you called police??

V:oh dear that's why i was wasting time..now you are finished

K:before i go ,i have a gift for you both (looking at sia).

he pushed her from stairs and ran with ragini .

V:SIAAAAAAA !!