Evenly

"You should at least bring an opera to stop me for more than a millisecond." - Urek Mazino.

"You certainly made it hard for us. We most likely would've failed this simple mission." Naruto walked towards them in utter silence. The eery silence of dialogue was missing.

The only thing that could represent any sort of noise was the fighting in the background.

"For some above-average ninjas, you guys are most cunning." Naruto applauded.

His arrogance! These two simple words coursed through their minds. They all grit their teeth.  "Everyone! Get into formation!" Their team leader yelled.

1... 3... 5... 8... There was 8 people in their group. 6 were surrounded the last 2. This was actually quite a good plan. If one of the people lacks the reaction time, then the people beside them or the 2 people in the middle can be their compensation.

They really did some planning and evaluation when it comes to this. But there was 2 fatal flaws. Two Narutos appeared before them.

One above the entire group and one on the ground.

They don't have any compensation if they get attacked from above. Or the person is too fast for them to actually handle. This was Naruto's thought. But something caught his attention.

A deadly smirk quirked from his lips.

I see... so that's how they managed to kidnap the Daimyo. Naruto thought as his clone from above puffed out of existence.

It wasn't the team itself that did it, but just one singular person. He made another pair of clones as he saw his other clones from the ground puff out.

And that person is currently... invisible. This was problematic.

Not only is he invisible, but his chakra signature is also hidden because of this. His eyes scanned the immediate area for any suspicious movement or anything that can give him a lead.

If they are hidden with such precision, I'll just have to force them out. Naruto mused as he quickly weaved his hand signs.

"Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame Jutsu" A very detailed fire dragon flew out of Naruto's mouth.

Again.

  Again.

Again!

Naruto repeated this process 3 times. And in those 3 times firing out large flaming dragons, Naruto cleared out masses of trees beyond him.

The jutsu... I poured in too much at a time. Naruto huffed. While he could push out many more, it would be tiring and very bad for the environment. But when did Naruto ever like the environment.

Even still. I have already cause too much damage around me. The objective was to clear only a... little bit of wildlife. Not an abundance of it. The people that were caught in the blast were turned to ashes and ceased to live.

Naruto stayed guarded for moments on end.

The question is...