CHAPTER 1: 6 YEARS AGO

Remember guys, the Anonymous POV belongs to someone top secret that won't be revealed until the end of this book.

Anonymous POV

6 YEARS AGO

He sat at the bar and analyzed the time on his yellow-gold Rolex wristwatch. It was half-past midnight.

"Donovan, get me a couple more shots of whiskey."

He was pissed, he was supposed to meet up with someone, but the person never showed up.

He drank the shots and obtained a few more.

He could sense eyes on him, so he craned his neck to his left, and that's when he saw her. She wore a tight black leather dress that emphasised her curves. Her breasts were struggling to remain covered behind the skimpy material.

She caught him glancing at her and her lust overflowed. She licked her lips and cupped her breasts pushing them up towards her neck. She slid from the booth where she sat and strutted her way over to him.

He examined the way she wiggled her hips while taking small steps towards him. She wore those hooker stilettos, the ones with the thick platforms and slender heels. He zoomed in his were-vision, and he spotted an interpretation of a half-naked woman masturbating on the side of her shoes.

She perched on the stool next to him. "Hello, there sexy." She had a southern American accent, maybe Texan or Alabamian. Shit! He didn't care. "Are you looking for some fun tonight, babe? Because I can show ya a pretty wild time," she leaned over the counter so that he could have a better look down her cleavage.

He didn't answer her, he just emptied his remaining shots of alcohol. The she-wolf admired the colour of his eyes. She had never seen a more beautiful shade of green. She reckoned he was the most handsome man she'd ever encountered.

She watched the sexy wolf, but the more she tried to gain his attention, the more he ignored her. She didn't like the feeling of being rejected. "Listen here, buddy, I can get any one of these assholes in this bar to fuck me, but I chose you. You should be fucking lucky," she spat. He turned and saw her eyes, and they were as black as coal. Her wolf was angry, and that made him intrigued.

"Where are you from, she-wolf?"

Her wolf relaxed as she heard the sweet humming tone of his voice. "Dallas, Texas, " she replied.

"Hmm," he held her gaze, and he noticed her almond-shaped eyes, they were a lovely shade of brown. "So what brings you to Canada?"

"I'm here for some big meeting that's taking place at Alpha Zander's pack mansion, I heard that werewolves from all over the world are going to be there, " she scoffed. He examined her heart-shaped face. She didn't seem very pleased about Alpha Zander. She saw the amusement dancing in his eyes. "Oh shit! I beg your pardon, you're probably from these parts, so that would make you apart of Alpha Zander's pack," she apologised.

He chortled. He wished to know what she thought about the Alpha. "What do you know about him?" She looked at him puzzled, and he picked up on her confusion. "Right, you don't know him, so let me ask you another question. What do other werewolves say about him?"

She hesitated, she knew it was wrong to speak ill against an Alpha, furthermore to do it in the presence of one of his pack members seemed suicidal. But his eyes could make any she-wolf break the rules. "They claim he is a demon wolf that got mad after his parents died, then he went on a rampage killing thousands of wolves. Rumour has it he is the only werewolf known to stay in his wolf form for 6 months." she sighed. Oh, and my..." she trailed off.

"Go on, sweets, " he ran his hand up her thigh as a form of encouragement. She gulped and continued.

"One of my friends told me that he is a beast..."