46

I looked at him with wide eyes as my heart raced. "Jarrod...I...I don't..." I said as he chuckled angrily.

"Yeah, you don't love me. I get it. You're too busy leading me on. You're too busy being a slut, so you know what? He can have you. I don't want you."Jarrod said then pushed me, causing me to stumble into Colby.

Colby caught me so I wouldn't fall, then glared at Jarrod. "Don't fucking talk to her like that." He growled as he stepped between us. "I'll do what I want." He said and got in Colby's face.

"Guys, please stop." I begged as Regina came back with our manager, Rob. "Jarrod. Go home." He said with authority. "I didn't do anything!" He said as I looked down at my wrist, which was already starting to bruise.

"You grabbed her!" Regina said as I nodded. "Go hone Jarrod. You need to go home." I said quietly as Rob looked at my wrist. "Did he do that to you?" He asked as I nodded.

"Home. NOW." Rob said as Jarrod clenched his jaw. "Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart." He said then stormed off, untying his apron and throwing it to the ground.

As soon as he was out of sight Colby turned around and looked at me, "Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded. "I'm fine." I mumbled then wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. "It's okay, V. It's not your fault." He said and wrapped his arms around me as the fear melted away.

I stood there in his arms for a second before pulling away. "Go sit down, I'll bring you your breakfast." I said and gestured towards the booth. He nodded then kissed my forehead and turned to go back to his seat.

"He's really in love with you, ya know." Regina said as I nodded. "I know." I said then turned to get his food from the window. "He looks really familiar, has he been here before?" She asked and grabbed food for her own table.

"No, he's a YouTuber." I said then walked away to bring Colby his food. "Here ya go." I said with a smile as I set the food on the table.

"This looks delicious." He said then frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked as he took my hand, looking at my wrist.

"That looks like it hurts." He said as I frowned, "A little. I'm gonna go ice it." I said as he brought it to his lips causing me to smirk. "You're corny." I said with a laugh, then pulled my hand back so I could go back to work.

The rest of my shift was highly uneventful. Colby sat at the table and did some work on his phone as I worked. When it was time for me to clock out I walked to the booth Colby was sitting at, then groaned and laid down across from him.

"Tired?" He asked with a laugh as I scrubbed my face with my hands. "Mhmm." I said as he stood up. "Let's get you home then." He said then took my hands and forced me to sit up.

I stood up then took his hand after I fished my keys out of my bag. "Are you hungry?" Colby asked as we walked to my car. "No, just tired." I as we got in the car.

"We can maybe grab some dinner when I wake up." I said as he nodded. "Sounds perfect. I can start packing your stuff while you sleep." He said as I chuckled. "I still haven't agreed to moving." I said as we started driving. "You will though." He said cockily as I shrugged. "Maybe." I said and tapped on my steering wheel.

When we got home I went to my room to get changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. "Colby?" I called out as I slid into bed. "Yeah?" He asked and came in as I opened my arms. "Come lay with me?" I asked as he chuckled "It would be an honor." He said then slid into bed with me.

"Thanks for coming here.." I said quietly as he laced his fingers through my hair. "Thanks for taking me back." He said as I closed my eyes. "Thanks for standing up for me." I said as he kissed my head. I could feel myself dosing off as he gently scratched my back. "Thank you for being you." He said as I drifted off.

I was on the cusp of falling asleep when I heard him whisper something to me. "I want you to be mine forever." He said as I completely drifted off.

When I woke up Colby wasn't in bed with me, which concerned me slightly. I knew he wasn't far but it made me nervous that he was actually packing for me.

I knew in my heart that I was moving, but I didn't want to tell him that just yet. I kinda wanted him to keep begging me to come, since it was fun watching him squirm.

I got out of bed then stretched and walked out to the living room.

Colby was sitting in the living room on his computer, focused on something he was doing. "Hey sleepy." He said, but kept his eyes on the screen. "Hey." I said and sat next to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as dramatically pushed a button. "Just uploading my video." He said then finally looked up at me.

"How was your nap?" He asked as I shrugged, "it was good. Sorry I kinda left you hanging." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, I got a lot of stuff done." He said then leaned back and wrapped his arm around me.

I opened my mouth to talk when someone knocked on the door. "Oh, I ordered us a pizza." Colby said as he stood up to go get the door. "You did?" I asked as he nodded. "I thought you'd be hungry." He said with a shrug then opened the door.

I still couldn't ger over how sweet he was, like men like him don't exist. He's not real. I refused to believe it.

He got the pizza then brought it over and sat next to me. "Stuffed crust?" I asked as he squinted at me. "I swear if you say you don't like stuffed crust I'll leave." He said as I laughed. "I love stuffed crust, I was never allowed to get it though because Daisy didn't like it." I said as Colby laughed.

"Sam always wants Dominos and they don't have stuffed crust so I feel your pain." He said as we each grabbed a slice.

"Have you guys posted the video Daisy and I are in?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, it's doing really well." He said as I smiled. "Can we watch it?" I asked and pouted my lip.

"Yeah, let me just get this video uploaded." He said as I nodded and ate my pizza.

By the time Colby's video was uploaded we had finished eating and talked about our childhoods. It was really nice getting to know him more with no distractions or anything.

"Are you sure you want to watch this?" Colby asked as he set the video up on the laptop. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked and pulled the blanket over us.

"I don't know..you literally got hurt from these spirits, we kept that audio in the video..it's kinda disturbing." He said as I chuckled. "I lived through it. I think I can handle it." I said then snuggled into him. "Alright, I guess you're right." He said then pushed play and wrapped his arm around me.

It was weird watching myself on screen. It felt like I was watching a movie that I was the star of, it was crazy.

The guys did a good job at keeping Daisy mostly out of the video, which she was probably mad about but she kind of deserved it.

I felt myself tense up as the we got to the part where we talked to my "parents" on the Ouija board. I had given Sam permission to put it in the video because I knew I wasn't talking to my parents. I was talking to a demon.

"We can skip this part if you want." Colby said quietly as I shook my head, keeping my eyes on the screen. I wanted to see how the whole video turned out, no matter how hard it was to relive.

We watched almost the whole thing before Colby paused it. "I don't want you to watch this part." He said as I shook my head. "I'm okay, really." I said then leaned over and pushed play again.

I could hear my cries of pain that I don't remember doing. I could see Colby breaking the door down to get to me. I could hear the panic in Sam's voice which gave me chills.

They were so scared for me.

I shook my head and made myself watch the rest of the video. "Well...what do you think?" Colby asked as I grinned, "When can I ghost hunt with you again?" I asked as he chuckled. "You want to?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, you promised I could talk to my parents." I said as he nodded, "I did say that." He said then gave me a thoughtful look.

"How about...if you move to LA we can go ghost hunting all the time." He said as I grinned.

"Deal."

A/N: hey guys so I have a really busy day tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be posting. Just a heads up..I'm sorry ):