064 | OIKAWA TŌRU

one shot is titled— THE GAMBLEpart 1 of my haikyu! x kimetsu no yaibacrossover au!

one shot is titledTHE GAMBLE
part 1 of my haikyu! x kimetsu no yaiba
crossover au!

The sky was dark and Oikawa Tōru was out for a hunt. He had been starving, his patience going thin. No one seemed to get lost in his forest. He was quick on his feet, zooming past the thick trees.

His heart was beating fast, mouth drooling at the thought of fresh human blood and flesh. Tōru blinked and smirked when he smelled the air. There was a human around this area.

"Help me please!" It screamed and Tōru slowed down, approaching the human with slow, cautious steps.

Tōru swept the plant that was obscuring his view and came the sight of a poor human crying, its ankles bleeding and clothes torn apart. Once its shaky eyes saw Tōru, it backed away, throwing a thick branch.

"Stay away!" It shrieked.

Tōru merely chuckled. "It was you who asked for help. That's why I came." He saw the suspicion in its eyes. Sighing, Tōru lifted his white and turquoise haori and pointed to his back, where a big "DESTROY" was painted on the back of his dark uniform. The human sighed in relief, tears welling up at the corner of his eyes.

"Thank god!" It sobbed.

"I saw an empty house around here," Tōru's turquoise eyes glinted in the dark. He saw something move at the corner of his eyes and sent a chilling stare as the number 2 appeared in both of his eyes. The demon that had been responsible for the human's injuries slowly backed away in fear before running away.

Tōru blinked and the numbers were gone, as if nothing changed in the first place. He smiled warmly at the still sobbing human who was spewing about being saved by a demon slayer. Tōru shook his head at the naivety of humans.

They were all the same, falling into his trap.

Oikawa Tōru liked his meals to be squeaky clean and healthy, served on a silver platter. So, he would take care of them first until they heal.

And boy, this human was loud.

He told stories about his sister, who was the most beautiful girl in their village. That her kindness was as beautiful as her face and that the reason why he was out in the forest was because her sister was going to be wed to the Village Chief, who was old enough to be their grandfather and had many wives.

"What's your sister's name?" Tōru asked out of curiosity.

He smiled. "[Y/N]."

The human soon met his end when the sun peeked through the clouds. Tōru ate  him. He didn't know why he was rushing, but he had a strong urge to devour him instantly. He wiped the blood off his face, making sure to savor everything until there's nothing left but bones.