Chapter 24

Bella's POV:

Mason grabbed me by the waist and engulfed me into a tight hug.

"I thought I lost you again, please I can't bare to lose you again, I might kill myself. I need you." He said. I could feel the tears dropping on my shoulders.

"I'm not leaving any time soon" I say quietly.

For the first time in my life I felt protected. Sure with my brothers I felt like I could rely on them and they would definitely fight anyone who bothers me, but mason is different. Even at a glance I feel some sort of relief. I feel like I can breath.

We pull away from each other but Mason doesn't let go. He looks down at me with a different look his eyes. It wasn't the normal cold and aggressive stare that he gives off to everyone, it was a combination of lust and desire. I think I had the same look, he looked down at my lips and I saw him gulp. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down. I was definitely turned on. I pressed my body up against him, I could feel his treasure poke my thigh. He looked back up into my eyes and asked for consent. I give him small smile. His face breaks into a huge smile and he picks me up and wraps my arms around his neck while my legs were around his waist. He starts by trailing a few kisses on my neck and then slowly works his way up. 

"Mason" I moan out.

"Just kiss me already" he didn't have to be asked twice. He quickly smashes his lips onto mine. His tongue try's to push into my mouth but I cheekily deny. He growls and tasers me on the side. I gasp and he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance and let me tell you that I put up a great fight. But sadly, I lost and he win with a stupid smirk on his face.

He starts walking toward the bed but I halt to a stop. He looks at me with worry.

"What's wrong mi Amore?" He asks.

"It's just that it's my first time and I don't want to mess it up, but I totally understand if you don't want to do this anymore. I'm such and idiot, but at the same time it's not a bad thing right. We can still do it if you want but I don't know if I'm ready yet" I nervously rambled. I hear mason chuckle, I glare at him.

"It's ok babe, we can take things slow. We can even wait until marriage if you want." He say genuinely.

"Who said I'm marrying you?" I say with a scrunched up nose and smirk.

"You are marrying me. I WILL NOT LET YOU MARRY ANYONE ELSE" he growls.

"I don't know your not really husband material" I say will getting up from the bed. He scoffs and crosses his arms like a five year old.

"You know who is hubby material" I state. He glared at me.

"WHO" he seethes out with his fists clenching.

"Stephan James" I say dreamily.

"What does he have that I don't" Mason say with jealousy fuelling off him.

"Bitch he is the Wattpad king. Even if we did get married one day. Stephan will always be my first love" I state defensively.

Mason stops his foot like a toddler and pouts his lip. I feel bad so I kiss him.

"It's okay you will always be a close second" I whisper into his ear.

Who else thinks Stephan James is the Wattpad King?

Did you guys like this chapter?