John Doe - 41

After our chat Riley and I had decided that we needed to figure out who was in the lounge the same time as us, but before she could start investigating she needed to go find Noah, and get him to go practise with Alfie.

Our two favourite people at the moment.

I had called the mission: "Project find and collect this John Doe and find out what they heard investigation."

I'm still working on the name.

But right now it was my responsibility to find this person, well John Doe - per say, since Riley was busy with being the head of studio.

I was walking around the studio looking for anyone that looked the littlest bit suspicious. Anyone at all.

"Amy!" I shouted as I entered the locker room, my hands slamming on one of the lockers, causing a loud noise to ring throughout the room, along with a small scream from Amy. "Hi!" I exclaim.

"Ellie?" She says while trying to catch her breath, "what was that for?"

"I just wanted to say hi." I smile, well it wasn't really a smile, it was a forced grin.

She takes a step back as she speaks, "El, you're kinda being scary..."

"Scary? Me? Never!" I say as I sit on the small bench in the middle of the room, smacking the place beside me, causing her to quickly sit down beside me.

"Alright..." she says cautiously, "what did you want?"

"Oh..." I pretend not to remember, maybe she'll get comfortable if I'm not as creepy, "oh! Uhm, I was wondering if you were in the lounge?"

"When?"

"Oh I don't know, like 10 minutes ago?" I reply, hoping to get an answer.

"Nope," she laughs, "I've been with Richelle, we were at java junction."

"Okay." I say while standing up, "thanks for your help..." I say while walking out of the room, but I quickly turn around and ask one more question, "Amy?"

"Yep." She looks up at me.

"Who else was at Java Junction?" Maybe I can rule some more people out.

"Uhm, it was me, Richelle and Michelle. Uhm. Sloane and Henry were also there, Uh, Cassie? And I don't remember the rest."

"Okay. Thanks-"

"Wait why?"

"-Bye!"

***

I began walking around the studio aimlessly; I couldn't find anyone else. To be honest I was really worried about who had over heard the conversation Riley and I had, especially because both of us had confessed some things that we'd rather not have other people know.

I was about to turn in Studio A, until I ran into someone. "Oh sorry!" I heard the girl apologise.

"No, no, Piper." I laugh, "it's fine, trust me I've already done that today." I stop as I notice she looked really flustered, like she had something on her mind. "Hey, what's up?"

Her eyes widened at the question and her cheeks were a slight pink. "Oh!" She exclaimed, "Nothing."

"No, No, No." I say while putting my hands on her shoulders and walking her back into Studio A, pushing her backwards and gently placing her on one of the colourful boxes. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

I saw her take a deep breath in as she mentally prepared herself for what she was going to say. "I know a secret." She finally lets out.

"What's this secret? Can you tell- no it's a secret, I probably shouldn't know." I cut myself off, "who's secret is it?"