Chapter 21

Didn't expect that the suppose to be "interesting rumors" turned out to be a "shocking rumor"....about her "scandals"

What the heck is Alexander doing? I thought that biss is ought to be the possessive type? 

hello?!

Your girl right here is currently collecting guys, and probably plans to build a harem in this world. 

Imagining Alyannah with a bunch of guys surrounding her and kissing her feet,  makes me feel...

weird...

What if he got Zach too?? 

No no no no!!  Not that innocent baby!!

That's it brain!  If I were to become a villain, I'll be a splendid one. 

I'll make sure to tear off that girls mask...

Sound easy....

I'm sure it's easy...

So...what's your plan? 

What plan?

The plan to your victory of course

I can't just pop out a master plan right at this freaking moment brain...

You don't have the ability to do that.  

Stop insulting my IQ please...

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I look at Chelsea who did it.

I gave her a "what is it?" look and she gave a quick glance behind me.

"The alpha's been calling you" she said as she pointed behind my back. 

I turned around and saw Zach one meter away from me

"You must be in a very deep thought,  you didn't even reply after I called you three times" he said as he walked closer. 

He called you three times! 

I didn't notice... I didn't even hear him calling me...

He must've called "Ealize"

Damn...I still can't get used to that name. 

Why is it that those protagonist from the other books adapt to a new name so easily?

It must be you brain! stop being lazy and do it! 

It's not that easy!!

"Sorry, I was quite into what we were talking about" I answered as I look up at him who is now standing right in front of me. 

Zach look at the girls behind me and asked

"New friends?" I gave a nod as I introduced the girls in case he didn't know. 

He just gave a small nod before looking back at me again. 

"Are you done? "

Oh Zach, tsk tsk tsk! a girls gossips will never be be "done"

but I still answered "Yes..."

He gestured for me to follow him so I bid a quick good-bye to the girls before walking away with Zach. 

"What brings you here? " is this the place where he works? 

"Training session with my beta and others"

Zach training eh...

Must've looked quite divine

I wanna see...
I wanna see...