Her Past

Y/n's POV

I was just chilling at my room now, we decided to get home.

Suddenly Hobi oppa and Beomgyu oppa entered.

"Yah! At least knock!"I said.

"Are you ok now?"Beomgyu oppa asked and laid beside me. Hobi oppa did the same, I'm in between.

"Y/n, is it ok if we asked you what that Mark guy did to you?"Hobi oppa. I wasn't moving and holding back my tears as I reminisce my past.

"I-it's ok if y---"

"He cheated on me"I said. They are not saying anything so I continued.

"H-he wasn't really a good boyfriend"

"What do you mean?"Beomgyu oppa.

"He's abusive but I stayed because I love him, he always denies me as his girlfriend and flirt with other girls in front of me and again I stayed because I love him"

"He always embarrass me in school that's why the whole school bullied me"

"He's a total jerk"Hobi oppa.

"A-and there's the moment that I've had enough and slapped him, i-it's my birthday that time a-and we're also h-having a party that time I was late and when I entered I-I saw my so called bestfriend sitting on his lap k-kissing. They threw me out of the party"I said. My tears rolled non stop

"She knew about us, she knew everything, sh-she betrayed me!"I screamed and cry out loud as they hug me.

"O-oppa, h-he even called me a s-s*ut, h-he embarrassed me so much h-he even told everyone that I'm a p-prostitute"I said.

"HE DID THAT?!"Hobi oppa.

I just nod.

"He did so many things, he even tried r-raping me"I said.

"That bastard needs to die now"Hobi oppa.

"I don't know what he wants from me"

"We're also thinking about that"

"Maybe he wants some revenge....."

"What do you mean"Hobi oppa.

"I n-nearly k-k-killed him b-before"I said.

"You're gonna hate me"I said and looked down.

"W-wait no, we're not gonna hate you. Why would we?"Beomgyu oppa.

"Or maybe he wants to get what he wants from me, he wanted to be my first"I said.

"I-I don't w-want him"I continued.

"Don't worry princess, he's not gonna get close to you"Hobi oppa.

"You should eat with us"Beomgyu oppa.

"But I want to spend time with my friends too"

"Then invite them"

"B-but the f-fangirls"

"Nothing will happen to them"Hobi oppa with a reassuring.

"Fine I'll trust you Hobi oppa"I said.

"Hobi?"They both asked.

I froze, I accidentally said his nickname I made.

"I- uhm.....  Actually I made nicknames for everyone..... I won't call you that anymore if you don't like it"I said and nervously played with my fingers.

"Keep it, I love it"Hobi oppa.

"How about meee? What's mine?"Beomgyu oppa.

"B-beomie"I said. I actually have this feeling that I have been calling him that.

His eyes sparkled.

"Mine is cuter!"He suddenly said.

"No! Mine is cuter!"Hobi oppa. They started arguing about it and I was just laughing to them.

"Wait! We haven't heard everyone's nicknames yet"Beomie oppa.

"Whatever mine's still the cutest of them all"Hobi oppa.

They both started arguing again.

"Wtf is happening here?!"Jin oppa pop out of nowhere. They told about about the nicknames.