Chapter 26- Interview!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

Don't ask me where I am?I'm now in that interview show and about 2000 people where waiting ready to watch the show.

I'm not nervous totally. I'm little just little nervous.Let's get over it Eleanor.

"Welcome guys!I hope you are enjoying your weekend.I'll not bore you by speaking lot. Let's get started.

Today's episode is "Aspiring Business woman" and today's guest is a beautiful young lady who is known for her smartness and business tactics. As I said I'll talk less.Let's hear more from her. Let's welcome Ms. Eleanor Blue Anderson", the camera turned to my side flashing bright.

Don't you dare do something wrong. You can do it.

I walked to the interviewer Ms. Bethany.

"It's good to see you in person Ms. Anderson. You look stunning", she welcomed me.

"You too look awesome Ms.Bethany", I shook her hand and took my seat.

"Thank you Ms. Anderson", she smiled.

"First of all we thank you for coming here in your busy schedule", she thanked.

"Thank you for inviting me too", I smiled at her.

"Ms. Anderson tell us about your school times", she asked.

"Umm...I was a just your normal girl who doesn't want to go school like other kids.
Later.... I just put up with it...what to do? Everyone have to go to school though you like it or not...", I laughed a little thinking about my school life.

"Same here. My mother will give me a full of words if I skipped school", Ms.Bethany added.

"Haha... that's our mother's nature.....But I never skipped school....later I found school interesting...the studies part...I love reading...", I finished.

"Well that's expected. We heard that you are A student..that you excelled in your school ", she asked.

"I love reading so I find it interesting and that's explains it", I answered.

"Finding studies interesting? That's sounds foreign to me", we both laughed at her statement."Ms. Anderson Why do you wanted to be a architect?", She questioned.

Let's be honest!

"Being an Architect is my dream. It's like when I am six I heard my mom wanted to be an architect and she spoke about her interest in that field. That caught my interest and let's say that I wanted to impress my mom.Later I find myself more intrigued to that field.", I smiled at memory.

"It's sounds like you are momma's girl. Ms. Anderson Are you a momma's girl or daddy's girl?".

"I like both of them. If you wanted to choose me one then I'm definitely daddy's girl", I answered without hesitation.

"Can you tell us about Mr.Anderson how he would be at home?", She asked.

"Well....he is a good father and he can be strict at sometimes", I answered shortly.

"Taking over the Anderson group of industries what do you feel about that?", She seemed interested.

"It's quite a huge responsibility. I feel little nervous and little happy and I'm doing good I think".

"Indeed you are doing your best. Being an woman in this business field do you find it easy?", Her question caught my interest.

"Buisness is all about profits and loss. There is no gender differences. But there are some people see Men as upper handed one in this field. It's just few people. I'm sure they'll change their opinion soon", I spoke.