•34•

Sam

I wake up to my alarm and I turn it off and sit up rubbing my eyes tiredly. I get up and go to my closest and change. There's a knock on the door and I leave the closet after quickly tying my shoes and go to the door and open it "hi mom" she smiles "I got you starbucks" she says handing me the cup and it take it "thank you" she nods with a soft smile "I'm heading to work now" "ok bye" "bye" she then goes downstairs and I close the door and go to my bed and sit on the edge and grab my phone seeing a text
from Colby

Colby🧀❤️: good morning baby ❤️

Sam ❤️: morning ❤️

Colby🧀❤️: walk with me

Sam ❤️: ofc!

Colby🧀❤️: meet me in 5?

Sam ❤️: ok see you then

Colby🧀❤️: love you

Sam ❤️: love you too 🥰

I smile softly and I turn off my phone and get up and grab my backpack and head downstairs. I go to the kitchen and I look for something small to eat since I'm not that hungry and already have Starbucks. I decide on toast so I grab the bread and put a slice in the toaster. While I wait I feed charger soon it pops back up and I take it out and eat it plain sitting on the counter scrolling through my phone.
I finish eating and I get off the counter and brush off the crumbs on my clothes and I put my backpack on and grab my drink and I leave. I get to the end of my driveway Colby already being here "hi baby" he smiles hugging me "hi colby" I hug back he kisses my head and pulls away and puts his hands on my hips "you look cute baby" I smile "thanks" he smiles and kisses me and I kiss back we pull away not too long after and he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and we start walking to the bus stop talking.
We let go of each other's hands as we get close and we keep talking. We soon come to a stop and I look at Colby "want the rest?" I ask holding my drink to him he shrugs "is it good?" I nod "I'll try it" I nod and he takes it and drinks some "like it?" I ask as he takes a second thinking if he likes it and takes another drink "it's not bad" I nod and he takes another drink and I giggle a little "eh I don't want it" he says giving it back "oh ok" I say taking it and drinking some "so we're just gonna share drinks now?" Jake asks and I giggle a little "yeah, and?" Colby says with a light chuckle "I-" Jake starts cutting himself off with a sigh "nevermind" I giggle shaking my head and the bus comes and we get on.

-

We get to school and we go to the others "hey guys!" They greet "hey" we say back and we start talking. Colby takes my cup out of my hand and I giggle shaking my head "I thought you didn't want it" he chuckles taking a drink and I giggle a little "Sammy!" "what?" I ask looking over at them "why is he drinking it?" Devyn asks "why is it such a big deal? we share drinks sometimes" I say "because he- whatever Sammy" Tara huffs and I giggled shaking my head "here I don't want anymore" Colby gives it back "it pretty much gone, finish it" I giggle "nope" I roll my eyes and take it from him and finish it "are you sure your not dating?" Kat asks "yeah" we say at the same time.
Soon the bell rings and we go separate ways to our classes.

-

I get to the cafeteria and I go to the table and Colby's the only one here "hi Colby" I smile sitting next to him and he looks up from his phone and smiles "hey baby" he puts his phone down and wraps his arms around me pulling me closer and I smile laying my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head laying his head on mine "I love you baby" "I love you too Colby" "guys!!" I hear Devyn squeal "oh no.." I mumble "um act like your sad" Colby says "ok.." I say not sure it'll work "Solby!!!" They all yell "try and force tears baby" I hum and I block everything out forcing tears thinking of things that will make me cry. I let out a sob my mind going to far the tears now real tears "C-colby" I sob "shit, baby too far" I nod letting out another sob and he sighs rubbing my back and I turn hugging him crying in his chest I hear the group sigh "Sammy!" Devyn yells and I hear them run over "Sammy are you ok? What happened?" Tara asks and I let out a sob and Colby sighs resting his chin on my head still rubbing my back "Colby do you know what happened?" Jake asks "no he just ran in crying" "ok.. well we'll get food" Devyn says and they agree and leave. Colby pulls away and cup my cheeks wiping the tears "well it worked" I giggle sadly and he smiles sadly "are you ok?" He asks I sigh "yeah, just uh m-my dad-" "you don't need to explain it, ok?" He says wiping the new tears that fell "o-ok" I hug him again and he hugs back and kisses my head "your ok baby" he says softly I nod and look up at him and he smiles slightly and pecks my lips and I smile "I love you baby" "I love you too Colby" he smiles and kisses me again. "ok their coming back" he says and we pull away and sit correctly and soon they all come and sit down "Sammy you ok?" Devyn asks "yep" she nods "what happened?" Corey asks "uh.. I don't want to talk about it" Colby grabs my hand under the table rubbing it "Sammy.. what happened?" Devyn asks I shake my head "wh-" "Devyn he doesn't have to tell us" Colby says "fine" she huffs and we start talking about other things.