7. Why Him?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"NII-CHAN! WAKE UP!"

"Two more minutes," I grumbled and hid beneath the covers. But the stubborn kid didn't leave me. Instead, he began to jump on my stomach.

I immediately got up to save my stomach from dying.

"What is it, Kaoru?" I yawned and looked at the tiny boy sitting on my lap.

"YOU HAVE SCHOOL, NII-CHAN!" Kaoru screamed and I closed my ears to protect my delicate eardrums.

"I don't have school—"

"KIM TAEHYUNG! GET UP! YOU ARE THREE MINUTES LATE!"

Oh shit!

"Uhmm...Kaoru...Uhh...I need to..." before I could finish my sentence he nodded and went out of the room. I like kids. They can understand teenagers way better than adults. Adults are just—ugh!

I finished getting dressed up and ran downstairs. I quickly snatched my lunch and my sandwich before giving a kiss to my two adorable twins. I ran away before my mom saw me or else she would start barking at me for getting up late and setting a bad example for the twins and all and then, I will be half an hour late. I ran and ran and finally reached the school. I looked at the sandwich and realized I hadn't eaten it on the way and plus, I was really early. Ugh! Why can't I ever be right on time? Either I am too late or too early.

Didn't she say I was three minutes late? Hate you, mom!

"What are you doing here, dumb ass?" I turned and looked at Jungkook leaning against a car and smirking at him. He and his smirk. I am going to shove his head up his ass, if that is even possible. Is it?

"Go die in the gutter."

His expression changed from amusement to...annoyance. Hah!

"You are too annoying," he grumbled and I nodded. I am the most annoying person in the world, "Hey! I forgot to ask you. Did you like the kiss?"

I suddenly felt my head swimming and I looked at him with wide open eyes. The kiss. I completely forgot about it.

"It was sick," I said and he chuckled.

"Yep. It indeed was. Cause you are a horrible kisser."

Huh? Me horrible?

"As if you are genius. Your lips were dry and it was like kissing a cactus," I grinned and he gave me the disgust look.

"And your lips were like—"

"TAEHYUNGIE!" I turned around and saw Jimin running towards me. I smiled and waved at him and as usual he jumped on me. Luckily, I grabbed him and steadied myself so that we both don't end up lying on the ground.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SO EARLY?" he asked me.

"Mom woke me up early," I said and he laughed.

"Mom again? Sad kid. I heard Hikaru and Kaoru are back." I nodded and he immediately started cooing about them and I stood there and nodded to everything. Wait, wasn't Jungkook here too? I turned back and I saw nobody. Strange. He was right here.

"Look everyone is coming now and the gates are open. Let's go," Jimin said and I nodded. We both walked in and I was surprised to see Jungkook already inside. Did that guy jump over the gates while I and Jimin were talking? Looks like it. I sat down beside him and as usual, he slept off. Annoying ass! Does he hunt during the nights or something? Maybe he does that thing with ladies all night.

"Good morning students," the teacher said and we wished her good morning. All except for the topper of the school. If he is going to get a job in life, he better learn to respect the elders. Why am I worrying? I am not. It's called checking for flaws in Mr. Perfect.