CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Cherry's pov

Xavier told sage everything and she immediately started kicking like a fish out of water and yelling.

The stupid girl started groaning immediately after.

"Are you out of your mind?.They are kids for goodness sake"

"Says the person who almost ruptured her stitches again" I say under my breath to which I earned a glare from little miss whiny pants.

"I know, I wasn't thinking but..." Xavier tried to explain himself

"But what?, When did you turn to Sherlock,Mycroft and Enola Holmes?" Sage scolds him while I stand there unnoticed

"Sorry?" Xavier asked obviously not know Holmes siblings.

Atleast you should know Sherlock he's the more popular one, but I guess he didn't grown up well.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, you are endangering your children's life" She scold him and Xavier's face was one I couldn't read it was like he was just realizing he most likely risked his children's life and it just hit him square flat on his face.

"I know it was dumb but we were only tracking the guy down cherry handled the rest" on hearing my name I give a mock salute .

"How are you sure SHE isn't the bad guy" She eyes me suspiciously obviously she doesn't trust I won't even trust me.

"Trust" Xavier says confidentially

Wrong word my man.

"You don't even know HER!"
She rages on

"Can you stop shouting."
I grunt getting annoyed.

"Thank you" Xavier says earning a glare from Sage

"I know you don't trust me, you shouldn't but I just needed the help" I try clarifying before adding "They were never in risk even if there were I would have protected them"

"Why didn't you ask the people you work for instead of an Eleven year old?" Sage asks me like I should have done that in the first place I read of having the kids do my dirty work.

Sighing because I have answered this same question and it's really pissing me off.

"The same people are hunting me, besides it was a one time thing after today I'll be out of your hair" I inform her.

"And you are here doing what exactly?" she raised her brow in my direction.

"Relax the man has been found."

Earlier today Wynn had gotten Peter's location with the help of Alessio, Who wasn't all that bad according to Wynn, but knowing her dad would freak finding out his daughter actually spoke to a mob boss, we left out that information .Peter has been capture and arrested but I was still on the hunt list but thanks to Wynn, Alessio has decided to put me under his protection I don't know for how long but long enough till I am forgotten.

"Hey what's going on here" A new girl enters the room.

I am positive that I haven't seen her before.

"Hey" I wave towards she new girl who in return smiles in response

"Uh these are my friends" Sage says.

"You look familiar" The newbie snaps her fingers repeatedly "you are Xavier that actor dude" she says finally realising who he is.

"Yeah nice to meet you" He chuckles

"Woah Ciara would freak if I tell her I met you. Can I take a picture with you?" She asks already reaching for her phone in her back pocket

"Sure" Xavier nods posing for the picture.

They took a couple of pictures till the New girl was satisfied

"Thanks" she says smiling

"No problem" He replies giving her his best grin.

"Are you busy I could come back later?" The new girl asks

"Nah it's fine I was about leaving" I say hurrying out of the room

Xavier's waves at her before pecking sage good bye.

"I'll be back in later" He tells her and she hums in response.

"You are friends with celebs, man you are actually cool" I hear the new girl say in disbelief after Xavier left I stayed back because Sage asked me to.

"Thanks I know" Sage says smirking

Sage looked at me her eye focused.

"You don't sound all bad take care of yourself and please don't die"

I let out a chuckle she's funny that's for sure too bad I technically have to 'die'.

"Yeah I'll try" with that I walk out of their life.

"Damn she looks cooler than you" I hear the new girl say.

And a smacking sound follows.

"Ow what was that for"

"I am the only one allowed to be cool I was shot" Sage whines

It would have been nice to know them but I can't risk their lives.

"You do know disappearing without saying good bye is considered rude" Wynn pops out of no where as soon as I get to the parking lot.

"And sneaking up on serial killers is dumb"

I was literally about to shoot

"Noted" She says

We both laugh

"So this is it huh you are going to quote un quote die " she says

"What do you mean" I ask trying to sound confused.

"Don't play dumb I know that the government can't just let you roam free, you know things so you'll be hunted and the Best way for you to get off their radar is to die"

"You are one hella smart kid" I smirk at her

"I get that a lot" she gives a crooked smile

Sam who was standing behind her smiles before hugging me

"I'm gonna miss you" he tells me his smile gone completely

"Me to, remember all I've taught you "

He nods before moving aside for Wynn to hug me .

"Bye" I was feeling all emotional this was the first time I had ever cried and I hate the feeling.