CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Why are you panting like that?" I question the out of breath Eli who barged into my room.

"I....I....r...ra...n". She pants.

"Are you dumb?" I ask raising a brow at Eli who looks like she could pass out at any moment.

"M....may.....y..be"

"Just sit down, there's water by the table" I tell her getting a bit worried, she simply nods taking a sit and drinking some water.

Giving Eli time to get her self before asking "Are you allowed to run?".

She looks at me sheepishly.

"The fuck Eli you could get hurt" I scold her annoyed that she wasn't being careful.

"I know, I know I'm sorry" She says bowing her head after taking another gulp of water.

"Ugh you are impossible, so why did you run?" I finally ask.

"My friends and I are going on a road trip and I almost forgot to tell you". She tells me smiling.

That was fast.

"You could have called" I say it like it's the most obvious thing to do, which by the way it is.

"It won't be the same" She answers and shrugs

"Why did you run?, You could have walked like a normal person" I roll my eyes at her.

Silly girl.

"Have you forgotten?" She asks raising her brow at me

"Forgotten what?" I ask confused

"You are helpless." She groans making me frown

"Well make me helpful." I scoff at her

"You do know you don't live at the hospital and you do also remember that you are getting discharged today." she speaks slowly allowing the information sink.

"What really?."

I honestly forgot oh sweet cheese cake.

"I can't with you." Eli sighs smacking her head.

"I was just joking sort of" I mumble the last part under my breath.
Eli glares at me before saying "Sometimes I feel like smacking your head"

"Hey I'm the older one here" I pout to which she rolls her eyes

"Sureee". She says dragging the 'e'

"Bitch, your saviour has arrived" Adam bursts into the room dramatically with Denzel behind him shaking his head.

"I just can with you" He sighs

"Oh can it" Adam chides him before adding "You are sleep on the floor" while frowning

"What did I do?" Denzel pouts

"Don't ask, just know you belong to the floor tonight"

"I belong where ever you are babe" Denzel purrs into his ear

"Not tonight you don't" Adam pushes him away with a frown plastered on his face.

"Uh hello when will you notice me" Eli crossed her hand and taps her feet

"Oh hey Eli" Both guys greet the impatient teen

"I feel forgotten" She fake whines

"I won't dare" Adam gasps dramatically

"Ugh whatever" She flicks her hair over her shoulder

"What brings you here this early in the morning?" Denzel decides to ask after his pleas to Adam goes unheard.