CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

"Stop cheating you old woman" I growled angrily at Eldaline.

"Shut up you loser" She shot back grinning

"I would if you stop cheating" I glares angrily at her

"Stop being a bitch" She rolls her eyes at me and I glare at her "Why I outta...."

"Outta what?. I am an old helpless lady getting bullied by a really ugly child whose side do you think people would pick" She smirks evilly at me.

"You are good" Wynn praises Edaline while I just pout in frustration.

Right now Wynn, Eldaline and I were playing a once innocent game of poker in the senior citizens home Eldaline stays, we were playing poker and betting real frickin money and guess who is losing, that's right me. If only that crazy old woman didn't cheat arghhh.

"Girls that's all for now" Eldaline says packing her winning, all my frickin money, I should have never agreed to play this dumb game.

Never trust old people.

"Oh would you stop pouting you lost because you are an idiot" Eldaline says like it's a fact and I catch Wynn nodding slightly at her words.

"Wynn darling how that boy you like?" I ask aware that Xavier just walked into the room.

"What boy?, Who is liking whom,Wynn?" Xavier asks annoyed and I smile.

Petty I know.

"That's low sage" Wynn grumbles.

"Yeah yeah you would have told him eventually" I try to reason.

"How about never." Sam laughs and Xavier's eyes widened

"You told everyone, but me why?"

"Because I knew you would over react" She mumbles folding her arms

"I Am Not Over Reacting Now, Am I?" Xavier shouts

"Yeah but you are shouting and that is pretty much the same thing" She whinces from the intensity from his voice.

Oops I shouldn't have done that but the inner me who was very petty and enjoyed the suffering of the twelve year old that beat me in poker is very happy.

"Oh shut up old man" Eldaline scolds him and he pouts "She's keeping things from me".

"How about not shouting like a ninny in an Elderly home, ok?" She says causing Wynn to snicker.

"You are grounded" He deadpans

"Hey" she pouts while i laugh at her dilemma.

Muhwahahaha

"Shut up, you got my favorite person in trouble" Eldaline glares into my frickin soul.

"Hey what am I?" I ask sulking.

"An idiot" Adam inputs laughing.

"You are just useless"

***Earlier that day***

"Come on sage it wasn't that big of a deal" Ryan's says trying to reach for me but I dodge.

"Oh yeah you pretty much called me a burden besides, it isn't that big of a deal breaking up with you" I say simply bored out of my mind.

"I was joking" he quickly adds

"Didn't sound like it" I scoff at him

"Oh come on" He groans, I was getting tired of this back and forth argument which was leading no where.