»34«

━━━━━━━━━━━

A no reason to stay is a good reason to go.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I entered the 4th room with Somi to see Sana spraying a bottle of perfume everywhere as i stared at the quite baffled.

I stood infront of the door with Somi beside the steel door as her gaze landed on me, excitement glittered her gaze.

I chuckled as i entered her room with my phone on my hand.

I sniffed taking in the scent in my nose as i stared at Sana in bewilderment.

'An Aphrodisiac..?' I gulped, yes it is a perfume..

A perfume to make a woman instantly aroused.

How did i know? Me and my friends usually hang out everywhere and that adds in the perfume making where we will get a short lesson about perfumes and how to make them. Of course the Aphrodisiac scent is one of them.

"Why did you spray all that perfume on the room?" I blinked a few times as she placed her perfume down.

"Just felt like it." She gave me a close eyed as i slowly nodded not convinced on her answer as she kept smiling until her gaze landed on Somi causing her smile to disappear.

"Why is she here?" Sana snapped obviously not happy as i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can she leave?" Sana glared at the girl by the door as i glanced at Somi with worried eyes completely worried what will happen to me without her inside.

I took a deep breathe and signaled her to leave.

Somi hesitated for awhile before slowly going outside the room.

I turned my head back to Sana with her glare still at the door.

"Why was she here? Do you not feel safe around me? Do you not feel comfortable yet? What the hell do you think i would do to you?" She growled as she approached me, i gulped as i stepped back. She continued approaching me until my back hits the glass wall.

"Answer me." She hissed with a low voice as i kept my mouth shut in shock until she grabbed both of my wrist pinning me in the wall as my phone dropped on the floor.

She kept her eyes on mine as i struggled from her grasp.

"S-Sana--" She was about to lean in to my ear until my phone rang. She flinched and quickly backed up as i huffed out the air i've been keeping earlier.

I grabbed my phone to see Somi as she ended the call making the ringing stop as i secretly glanced at the camera inside the room.

'Seems like Somi is aware of leaving me in the room with sana..' I thought as i looked down on my phone again.

"I-I'm sorry--"