Chapter | 25

no words were spoken about the kiss they had just shared as they swam around the pool with their friends. he could see yeona still playing with her toys which made him smile. he decided it was getting cold so he hopped out and went to grab a towel.

taehyung walked towards space on the ground that the sun was hitting and laid the towel on the ground and rested on top of it. taehyung sighed feeling the warmth on his back as he rested his eyes.

jungkook on the other hand couldn't believe what had just happened. he kissed taehyung. him and taehyung made out. he touched taehyung's ass. jungkook just couldn't get it out of his head, it wasn't the fact that he wasn't gay cause he is bisexual, it's just taehyung is absolutely everything he has ever wanted when it came to relationships.

he is loving, caring, great with yeona, euni seems to love him, he is funny, cute, sweet. his ass is a bonus. jungkook thought as he looked to find taehyung laying down in the sun his feet facing towards the pool.

jungkook could see that the shorts only just covered his ass, jungkook shook his head as he needed to stop thinking about that.

suddenly clouds came in and no one paid attention to in until it started to pour down, not light rain. just straight heavy rain and strong winds.

yeona screamed as she was getting wet and the strong wind was pushing her to the ground. taehyung rushed up with his towel and ran as fast as he could to yeona and picked her up in his arms, wrapped his towel around her, and ran inside.

"you're okay baby" taehyung rocks her back and forward as she mumbles that she is cold, letting out sniffles.

taehyung rushes her upstairs and goes to get her changed and into warm clothes.

jungkook had never been more thankful that taehyung was out of the pool around when the rain had started as he was at the end of the pool. he and the others rushed outside the pool.

"what are we going to do about the bbq?" namjoon says as they run.

"I have the same bbq in the garage," jungkook says as they rush inside but jungkook quickly goes towards the bbq and turns it off and puts it under shelter before grabbing his phone, speaker and towels before rushing inside shutting and locking the door behind him.

jungkook chucks everyone a towel as they walk to the lounge.

"everyone go get changed," jungkook says as everyone nods deciding to get into something very warm as its suddenly gone very cold.

everyone quickly found somewhere to change, jungkook rushed upstairs into yeona's room where taehyung had dressed her into her fluffy nightclothes.

"Is she okay?" jungkook asks taehyung who was now looking at him.

"yeah I think it just gave her a bit of a fright," taehyung says picking her up while shivering.

"what are you idiots doing give her to me and you guys get changed," jungkook's mum said who just walked into the room. taehyung gave yeona to juni and rushes into his own room to get changed, jungkook doing the same.

taehyung was shivering as he felt very cold, he quickly threw his clothes in a basket and got changed into warm clothes.

he decided to wear his black pants and just a warm jumper, he went downstairs to see everyone in warm clothes.

"it is crazy how quickly it went cold" yoongi says sitting down next to jimin.

"yeah it went from being so hot to so cold" jimin adds on, jin turn's to look around the room to see juni and rose looking really worried. jimin also noticed and decided to ask.