~ Chapter 52 ~ (Upper Moons Meeting)

The Infinity Castle....

The lair where upper moons Demon held their meeting with their leader, Muzan Kibutsuji...

The place where there's no end and being manipulated by a female demon who served to summon other demons into the castle using her biwa. This demon is Nakime.

Only the Upper Ranks of the Twelve Kizuki are aware of the castle's existence and have been summoned by Muzan himself to the castle for meetings or new orders.

Right now, the upper moons are being summoned to the castle. And the first to be found is none other than Akaza.

A thought running inside Akaza's mind. If he is being summoned suddenly by Nakime out of nowhere, there can be only one thing...

An upper moon was killed by the demon slayers!

Akaza looks on with displeasure as the Biwa Demon plays her instrument. "HYO!" suddenly Akaza heard someone greeted at him.

He looked at the side and saw a round vase on the ground. "Well! Well! Master Akaza..." the voice came from the vase.

Then something came out from the vase until it formed into a figure. The figure takes the form of a pale white, abstracted, grotesque humanoid figure with an upper torso that has no arms and resembles that of an armless statue growing from the vase.

This demon is the upper moon five demon, Gyokko....

"Dear me, you seem to be looking swell

"Dear me, you seem to be looking swell. How've you been after 90 years?" asked Gyokko to Akaza. "The mere possibility of you dying made my heart leap with jo---- made my heart cringe with pain." Gyokko proclaims his insincere worry over Akaza.

"This is quite terrifying. Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence" Another voice said. The voice belongs to the upper moon four demon, Hantengu...

"We haven't been called here for a hundred and thirteen years

"We haven't been called here for a hundred and thirteen years. An indivisible number... An unlucky number... An odd number!" Hantengu said in concern.

Akaza ignored both of the lower ranks demons from him and asks the Biwa Demon if Muzan had arrived. Nakime just told Akaza that their leader has still not arrived.