7 - Your First Lady

I hopped onto the dream SMP, and see a couple people logged on.

GeorgeNotFound
Indigo <- That's you!
TommyInnit
Tubbo_
Purpled
WilburSoot

Then i see in chat, immediately after my feet touched the ground:

TommyInnit whispered to you: Vc 2 :)
You whispered to TommyInnit: Okay :D

I joined the Vc to hear Tommy screaming, Tubbo comforting him, and Wilbur screaming at Tommy

"What the hell is going on-" I said
"Y/N I NEED YOU TO TELL WILBUR HES WRONG" Tommy had screamed
"Y/N IM LITERALLY RIGHT TELL TOMMY HES WRONG" Wilbur had said

"Hey Tubbo, what's going on?"
"Hey Y/N, they're arguing over who should be the first lady, you or Niki."

I blushed a beet red.

"Choose Niki, i don't have what it takes to be a first lady, plus i still haven't gotten comfortable yet in the SMP, i'm sure Niki would be better!"
"But y/n, why not?" Tommy dragged the "o".
"Y/N, we can find a place for you soon, thank you for agreeing about the first lady issue." Wilbur had said, smiling at me.

"No worries, Wil, i'm sure Niki will be ecstatic!"

I walked away, having 1 thought on my mind. "I still haven't made gifts for everyone, I want to get on everyone's good side." I mumbled to myself.

I heard boots clack loudly on the wooden path, and I just kept walking.

"Y/N wait up!"
"Hey Tubbo."
"Hey, why did you turn down being first lady?"
"I don't think i'm ready for that amount of stress yet, Tubbo. being first lady requires some practice, and i'm not ready."
"Alright, i respect your decision, i heard you mumble to yourself a couple minutes back. Something about a welcoming gift?"
"Yeah, i don't know what i want to do. I want to make something that lasts forever, doesn't break easy, and that's easy to make since i just started."
"What about flower crowns Y/N?"
"Tubbo. YOU GENIUS." I gave him a kiss on the cheek (friendly way) and ran off into the community house. Tubbo didn't follow. All he did was stare. He stayed there for a while, until Purpled came over.

Purpled's pov

"YO Tubbo. Earth to Tubbo? You good?"
"Yeah i'm good Purpled, just a bit shocked."

I led Tubbo to a nearby bench so we could sit down together, just in case.

"What happened dude, you stayed in place for a while."
"Uh. um. I don't know Purpled."
"Tubbo the more you speak the more I know you're lying, what actually happened? The last person I saw you with was Y/N. Did something happen with her?"
"She uh. She kissed me on the cheek."

I sat there shocked. Y/N? With Tubbo? Tommy likes her, why would she go for his best friend?

"Are you sure it wasn't in a friendly way?"
"I mean i told her she should make flower crowns as a welcoming gift, and she called me a genius. Then she kissed me on the cheek and ran off."
"Yeah Tubbo, that's more of a friendly kiss. It's like how the French girls greet each other."
"SO IT WASNT ROMANTIC?"
I laughed at him. "No Tubbo, it wasn't."
"OH THANK JEEZOUS"

Me and him separated, and went on with our days.

Y/N pov

I sat on the soft grass, I picked out stacks and stacks of flowers to make these. I popped out the crafting table, and got to work.

A couple hours later, I had passed out on the grass. I opened my eyes to see the stars. I was in a safe spot, so mobs can't really attack me. I saw bees still collecting honey, since the area was safe. I sat staring at the stars for a while. I finally stood up, and grabbed all my materials, and headed to the community house. I'm sure Dream wouldn't mind, right?

Dream joined the game.

"Y/N." I heard a deep and scary voice.
"H-Hey D-Dream."
He laughed at my stutter and stood behind me watched me build the flower crowns. I struggled with the peony flower crown, and he grabbed my hand.
"It's like this."

He guided my hand through the loop, and i studied his movement. He was good at this.

"And, you're done." He said, looking at me.
I looked up and smiled, "Thank you Dream" and placed the flower crown on top of his head. He had his face mask on, but at the angle i was looking at him, I saw him blush a bit.
"This doesn't look too bad on me."
"Don't flatter yourself."
He laughed and gave me a couple materials to help me build the crowns.
"Best of luck little one, you'll get the hang of it soon." He sprinted out the door, i'm guessing to go bother Tommy or something. Boy was I wrong.

"Y/N?" I heard a very familiar voice say.
"Tommy? It's pouring rain outside what are you doing?" I let him in and gave him a hoodie and a towel, his L'Manburg uniform was soaked.

"Go change, i'll put the uniform to dry."
"But Y/N-"
"Tommy, go change."

He came back a couple minutes later in the black hoodie and sweatpants i gave him, it was enough to keep him warm. I stopped making crowns and went to talk to him. We sat on the stairs of the community house.

"Why were you outside Tommy?"
"I ran over to find you, Tubbo told me you were most likely where the bees were."
"Why did you come over to find me?"
"Y/N, why did you decline being first lady?"
"Tommy I already explained thi-"
"That's not the real reason Y/N. Be honest with me. Why did you reject being first lady?"

I sighed and grabbed a flower crown I made. It was white and blue, made with blue orchids and white tulips. I put it on top of his head, and grabbed the other one, and put it on top of mine. His face turned pink when i put on the matching one. I looked at him, and he wiped the tear falling down my cheek.

"I'm scared, Tommy."
"Of what?"
"Being first lady is so... stressful. I didn't want to be put in that pressure so early. As first lady you have to do so many important things, and be shown as an example. As a leader. I'm none of that."
"Y/N, you know why I argued with Wilbur?"

I looked at his crystal blue eyes, and put my head on his shoulder. I heard his heart beat quicken, but slowly calm down as i put my hand on top of his.

"I recommended you for first lady, wilbur said you were a great choice, but he then remembered that he's the president, not I. It was hard to get him to change, you know how Wil is."

He let out a small laugh, and so did I. I lifted my head and looked at him. The rain stopped, it was silent. All you could hear were the crickets and the bees outside. I grabbed his hand, stood up, and took him outside. I plopped down on the grass, and a bee came over and stayed on my lap. Tommy was surprised, but plopped down right next to me. I laid down on the grass and just looked up.

"You see the stars, Tommy? I'd like to call them my future. Each and every one of them is a possibility of my future. I look for one, focus on it, and just think."

"Y/N, you see that star over there?"

He points to the star that was the brightest , it looked super small, but still stood out like hell.

"I look at that star, Y/N. I see us. Together."

I blush a reddish pink. At that moment, I believed in soulmates. I stared at Tommy, and leaned in.

Didn't even get close to kissing though. An arrow grazed my skin, hitting the wall of the community house, and stare at who shot it.

"Manhunts over." I said.

"George."

Vote or kneecaps stolen /j

A/N- this chapter was super long, i really enjoyed it though. It progresses the story to the point where Lmanburg and Dream SMP have another fight, won't spoil too much though.

Also, thank you for the amount of support i'm getting! 100+ views is an insane number, so thank you!

(1416 words)