𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖙

( FLASH WARNING )

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════

HARRY POTTER:
WANTED FOR
QUESTIONING
FOR
THE DEATH OF
ALBUS DUMBLDORE

July, 1997

AFTER THE DEATH OF ALBUS DUMBLDORE at the Hogwarts Astronomy Tower just two weeks ago, Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour, declared that Harry Potter, 16, must be questioned by the Wizengamot as he was the the only witness at that time.

Tragedy shook the Wizarding World upon hearing the death of Albus Dumbledore; known to everyone as the greatest sorcerer of all time and the best Headmaster to those in Hogwarts. As well as part of the Order of Merlin (first class), Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, and Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation Wizards.

The incident happened on the thirtieth of June, right in Hogwarts itself. Though it is unclear how he was killed nor who did it, many sources claim that Harry Potter, who is famously known for being the Boy Who Lived, was in his company during this time.

The Minister has declared his wishes to have Mr. Potter in question in the Wizengamot for his testimonies so that the Magical Law Enforcement Department can have a lead regarding the investigation.

Whether his death was accidental or done on purpose, our hearts will forever remember the great wizard, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, who's final resting place is in the White Tomb, just on the shore of the Black Lake in Hogwarts School.

May he rest in peace.

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

.